Episode 14 | Pt. 2: Not So Wet Dreams

• इन्हें समर्पित: TheAudOne

Trust Fund Babies

Copyright © 2011TvSeriesInABook

All rights reserved

Written by : Sierra (SheMakesTimeDisapear) and Audrey (NinjaComesNaturally)

Cover and Banner by : Susan (Spicychic18) and Duchess (dvkesa)

Edited by : Alexandra (Sephira)

COPYRIGHT This story, Trust Fund Babies including all chapters,prologues, epilogues and associated content (i.e fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under Copyright, Designs, and Patent Act of 1988. Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

__________________________________________________________________________

        “Would you like a refreshing beverage, sir?” the on hand butler asked Troy, standing over him clad in a lavish looking uniform. The chocolate-haired cowboy glanced towards the butler, Sebastian, the name tag informed him, and turned back to the foggy airplane window.

        “Water, thank you,” Troy nodded curtly, signaling the butler to leave him alone. He needed to think, breathe his way through the incredibly impulsive decision he had just made. This was completely beyond the usual calculated thinking Troy had accustomed himself to and quite frankly, he was a bit worried for his state of mind. Did he seriously just hop on a plane to France, no plan in line, to use the one time chance he had to save Kate?

        He was an idiot. Fucking numbnuts is what Kyler would call him. This wasn’t going to be easy. Stealing back a billion dollar heiress wasn’t exactly a walk in the park, but for Troy, he would sprint the length of the world for the blond little number. It was irrational, the exhilarating feeling he would get when he thought of beautiful Kate, but what was he going to do? Fight it? It would be torture to fight back the need to see her, touch her, and if no one was looking, bite her in a spot that he knew would make her scream his name. So of course he had to do it. Besides, even though Kyler was pissed, Troy knew his best mate would do the same thing for Panterra.

        Terra.

        Oh shit, Troy thought quickly, his face paling at the image of her face. She was probably furious. He felt his hands shake in anxiety as he thought of the blond psychopath going through Nevada in a blind tornado of anger, castrating anyone in her path and then making her victims eat their amputated parts. But that was immediately dismissed by the guilt that now gnawed at his stomach. He had left her there. Alone. Which he promised he wouldn’t.

        “Stupid, stupid, stupid,” Troy breathed out, placing a fisted hand against his scrunched forehead.

        “Your drank, sir.” Absentmindedly, the distraught thief held a hand out, gingerly sipping the water given to him.

        “Thanks,” he grumbled. The land beneath him was masqueraded with clouds, the wisps of white brushing the tips of the plane’s wings. Maybe Panterra and Kyler wouldn’t be so mad if he came back with Kate. He knew Kyler would never understand; the inky locked thief saw women as nothing but tools of pleasure. Terra would understand perfectly. If she had the choice of getting Kate now or waiting up for him, he knew he would be choking on her dust the blond would leave so fast.

        Back in the sweltering state of Nevada, two very pissed and very sexually wound up thieves weaved their way back to their apartment. Kyler, albeit angry at his best friend, was rather enjoying himself as he watched the angry swish of the panther woman’s hips. The dress clung to her body in all the right places, letting his imagination run rampant. The thick pumps she was wearing didn’t help much in taming his, er, needs either.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 11, 2012 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Trust Fund Babies | Season Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें