Chapter 3: Sacrifice

Mark

That was a close call. Jr almost saw it. I'm freaking out too much. We have to be more careful.

"Mark, how about these two? The neon or the cheetah print? Honestly, they both look too good. What do you think?" Jr held each one up.

I couldn't help, but burst laughing when I looked up.

"Just get both of them. Those fit your style perfectly. Just wait until everyone else sees this. They are going to love it, especially JB!"

"What do you mean? I have the best style when it comes to choosing boxers you know!" Jr creeped a grin and walked toward the cashier.

Where's everyone else?

I began to wonder around. Youngjae just left for the fitting room with a bunch of clothes in his hand. Jb was looking at a shoe before placing it back on the rack. He spots me and made his way over.

"Mark, go look for the other members to see if they are done yet. I want to go look at another store. I'm going to pay for this hat first."

"Okay. I'll go find them."

Looking up ahead, I spotted Jackson. He was by himself at the hat section. I see him trying on different hats, being meticulous about the hat designs.

I walked over to him since he was alone and to deliver JB's message.

"Jackson, are you ready? JB wants to leave and look at another store."

Jackson looked up and gave a big grin.

He's smiling! Earlier he looked pissed when Jr dragged me away.

"Oh Mark come over here. Check this hat out." He pointed to the hat on his head. It was in a black cap. SWAG ON. Those were the written on the front of the cap.

"You look handsome. Jjang jjang!" I gave him two thumbs up. 

Jackson sneaked his hands around my back and he pulled me in.

"You know when you smile like that, it makes me go crazy," Jackson whispered softly.

"Then I should smile a lot more if that's what it takes to make you extra wild," I teased him back with an even bigger smile.

Jackson raised an eyebrow and smirked. He leaned in a little closer. Enough for me to feel his breath on my cheek.

"You're really asking for it aren't you, Mark?"

"Maybe."

I leaned into his face. Our nose were only inches apart.. Our eyes met. It seemed as if we were stuck in that position for hours.

*cough cough*

We both look up to see everyone staring at us. My face started to heat up.

"What are you guys doing?" JB asked looking confuse.

"Oh, we were...uh..uh.." I couldn't think of something to say. Instead, Jackson answered.

"We were just playing staring eye contest. The loser had to pay for the cap, but I lost 'cause someone coughed. Who was it?!"

Everyone laughed and pointed to Bambam.

"Ani~ah hyung! It's not me! It's JB!" Bambam said defending himself.

"Yah Bambam, you little liar! Stop lying, everyone already knows!" JB yelled half laughing.

Jackson moved his eyes to Bambam and made a big grin.

"Bambam, illowaba (come here). Right now." Jackson gestured his index finger at him.

Instead, Bambam ran behind Yugyeom and asked him for help.

"Hyung, lets talk this out first," Yugyeom gave it a try.

"You want to take the blame instead of Bambam?" Jackson looked Yugyeom.

"No, hyung. Here take Bambam." Yugyeom pushed Bambam towards Jackson.

Jackson went over to bambam and put and arm around him. Bambam started to apologize, but Jackson wouldn't let him go.

Everyone else left to the front waiting for Jackson to finish paying.

"Bambam is going to be mad at me when we get back to the dorms," Yugyeom whispered looking down. He was standing at the far back of the group with me and Youngjae.

"It's okay Gyeomie, you had to save yourself." Youngjae patted Yugyeom's back and chuckled as everyone else starts walking out the door.

I chuckled, earning a glare from Yugyeom. 

__________________________

Please Vote or Comment