Chapter 2

Mark POV

I poked my eyes open to see the sunlight beaming into the room. Slowly I notice that my position had change. My back was touching Jackson's chest and his arms were around me.

It felt warm and cozy. I gently turn around to face him. His hair was curled like a puppy's fur. His eyelashes were long and thick. His jawline shines in the light and his lips were pale pink.

He looked too perfect. I used my index finger and pushed up on his nose playfully. Suddenly he pulled me towards him and tighten his arms around me.

"Next task: let's go back to sleep,"Jackson said whispering in my neck. It tickled a bit so I started to giggle.

"Jackson we can't. The others are probably already up."

I pulled away from Jackson and put on some clothes before washing up. He was still lying there when I returned.

"Jackson~." I poked him with my left foot.

Jackson makes a deep sigh. "Fine I'm letting you go this time only, but remind me again, why do we have to get up? It's 11pm and we finally have the day off."

"The other members wanted to go shopping together. We planned this only yesterday how could you forget it already."

Jackson finally got up to change and wash up. He looked through his hats to find a matching one.

"Mark which hat, the black one or the white?" Jackson tried on each one to give me a good look.

"The black one. Hey jackson let's wear our couple neck chains!" I put an arm around Jackson.

"Okay." Jackson put one finger under my chin and leaned forward to give me a peck on the lips.

Jackson POV

We headed out into the living room. Everyone was there except for Jb and Youngjae. Wasn't Jb the one who wanted us to go together? Mark left to the kitchen, leaving me in the living room. 

I sat down next to Bambam and rested my head on his shoulder, still feeling tired. Jr was on his phone touching up on his bangs. 

"Bam, where's everyone else?" I said. 

"Yugyeom is in the kitchen. Youngjae is taking his time getting ready and Jb is trying to hurry him up." Bambam answered as I yawned. He patted my cheek softly as if he was patting a baby. "Go back to sleep."

"Only you care about me." I hugged Bambam. He chuckled leaned my way.

"Bambam, you want some chocolate ice cream?" Yugyeom came over to sit by Bambam and offered him a cone. Bambam nodded and accepted the ice cream. Mark came back and seated himself next to yugyeom. They started talking about Yugyeom's next freestyle dance video. 

"Yah Youngjae, you don't need to look good, we're only going shopping!" JB yelled from their room. Jb's scream is the worst thing to wake up to. 

"Jackson eat this ice cream! It'll wake you up!" Bambam pointed the cone at me. Without thinking I ate it and immediately got a brain freeze.

"AHH~! Fuck!" I screamed and sat up instantly.

The others started to laughed. "Bruh, that's not funny at all. Shit my teeth felt like it could've fallen off. A moody Jb entered the room with Youngjae.

"Jackson watch your language. Let's go!" Jb yelled. I shivered and headed towards the door. Everyone followed behind me. 

On the way, we stopped at a coffee shop. Mark and JB went up to get our orders. They came back and passed out the drinks. Yugyeom and Mark got chocolate shakes. Bambam got a chocolate bubble tea. Jr, Youngjae, and I got iced americans. Jb got an iced vanilla latte.

I slowed down my steps to match with Mark who was at the very back. While everyone was walking in front, I laced my hands around Mark's hand and squeezed it. Mark looked surprised and tried to pull away.

I arched my eyebrow at him, reminding him of his promise.

He looked scared but followed along. My smile got wider because Mark had the freaking out look on his face. Jr turned around and immediately we broke our hands apart. He put his arm around Mark's neck and dragged him towards the store we were entering. 

"Mark, where do you want to go look at first? Let's go check out some boxers!" Jr smirked and dragged him away.

Perfect timing Jr, just when I'm about to have some fun with Mark!

"Jackson, want to go check out their hats ?" Bambam said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I could use some company myself.

"Yeah sure let's go."

I see Mark looked back and gave me the sorry eyes before disappearing into an isle with Jr. 

__________________________

Please Vote or Comment