Chapter 10 : Surprise Birthday Party

Jackson POV

"Mark."

"J-jackson," Mark mumbles before stepping away from Rap Monster.

"Yo what's up jackson!" Rap Monster yells, waving his hand.

"Hey its my brother, Rap Monster!" I shouted running towards him. We did a handshake before hugging each other.

At that moment, I gave Mark an indication that we were going to have to talk about what just happened later. Mark nodded and I pulled away from Rap Monster.

"It's been a while since I seem you! C'mon I want you to meet the other members to. They're probably up already," I said.

As we started walking towards the dorm, I noticed that Mark was holding an unfamiliar scarf. The only scarf Mark has is the one I'm wearing right now. We are going to have a lot to talk about later.

We reached the dorm and I stepped up to open the door. The smell of fresh food trailed from the kitchen. Bambam, Yugyeom, and Youngjae who was sitting on the couch watching TV looked up as soon as we entered.

"Jackson is back!" Bambam yelled looking up to see me walk in.

"With a guest...and Mark!" Yugyeom shouted automatically standing up. JB and Jr quickly walk out from the kitchen into the living room to see the guest.

"Everyone know my man here right? This is Rap Monster, my brother from another mother," I said putting my right arm around Rap Monster's shoulder.

"Hello, I am Rap Monster from BTS," he greeted.

The members gather to the front and introduce themselves one by one.

"Please go sit down, me and Jr are almost finish setting up the food. You can join us," Jb suggested.

Rap monster nodded and sat on the couch.

"Hey Rap Mon why don't you chat with those three because I have to go to my room first," I said.

Mark was behind me so I had to reached my hand over to his back and push him forward, indicating him that he should go to with me to our room. I closed the door as soon as we entered our room. Mark turns around to face me.

"Jackson, earlier...what you saw isn't what it looks like. We weren't doing anything. I wasn't careful and so I tripped and he was just there-"

"I know, so shut up. I missed you," I muttered.

I walked towards him and put my head on his shoulder. It felt warm here.

"Wait, so you aren't mad right?" Mark asked.

I shook my head. After a couple of seconds, I felt Mark's hands snake around my shoulders. I couldn't help but play around with Mark a bit. I lowered my hand slowly and squeezed his ass. Mark pushes me away and bites his lips from screaming.

"Jackson!" Mark hissed.

"C'mon lets go before bambam kills Rap Monster," I laughed.Mark took of his jacket and scarf and hanged it in the closet before swinging my arm over his neck.

I looked at the couch to see Rap Monster cringing at a joke that Bambam made. Yugyeom laughs along with Bambam since he was the only one who actually gets what Bambam's saying. I guess that must be a Maknae thing. Youngjae looks up to see Mark and I walking in and sigh in relief.

"Jackson! What took you so long, Bambam is killing us here and you're the only one who can stop him," Youngjae whines. I tore myself away from Mark and walked over to sit next to Bambam.