Chapter 7 : Pleasure in the bathroom

A/N: WARNING! This chapter will have more sexual content than any of the other chapters before! Lastly, 'Just Relax' and enjoy!
__________________________

Jb kept the lecture short since he wanted the boys to have more practice time. During breaks Mark and Jackson would play with each others hair and fingers. After three long hours, JB finally ended the practice.

Everyone laid on the floor feeling tired and sweaty. Large puffs of breath were emitting from each of them.

"Good practice today!" Jb said.

"I'm hungry!" Bambam yelled.

"Yeah I want chocolate ice cream but I'm on a diet," Yugyeom wined out loud.

"You guys are always hungry," Youngjae commented from across the room and took a gulp of water.

The three boys started to ramble on about food and soon Jb and Jr joined in.

Mark look at Jackson who was in tune with the conversation. He made his way into the conversations a couple times and laughed a lot. Mark suddenly felt the need to use the bathroom, but he didn't want to disturb the group chat so he quietly walked out.

The walk to the bathroom wasn't far so Mark took his time. He opened the bathroom door and went into one of the stalls since he felt weird to pee in front of the others.

Just as Mark was about to lock the door, but he felt someone push it towards him. Mark stepped back and saw him locked the door. Turning around was a smirking Jackson.

"Jackson what are you doing! You can't be in here!"

"Mark, it's a boys bathroom obviously I can be in here."

Jackson walks closer and leans forward towards Mark. Mark stared at Jackson for a bit and break into a small laugh.

"Yah, jackson stop playing around and get out of here. You don't even need to use the bathroom!"

Mark put his hands on Jackson's shoulder and tried to push Jackson around towards the door, but Jackson had more strength and pushed Mark up against the wall.

Jackson slide one of his legs between Mark's legs until it touched his erection. Mark made a sharp gasp and his legs began to feel tangly and weak. He leaned forward and desperately cling on to Jackson for support.

"J-Jackson..."

Feeling Mark's hot breath against his ear made his erection go wild. Jackson started to place soft kisses on Mark's neck.

Slowly, Jackson moved one of his hand down Mark's sweat pant and stopped when he feels little mark. He began to tease Mark by squeezing and softly rubbing it. Mark made out a hard moan.

"You like that, Mark? Let me help you feel better."

Jackson began to pull down Mark's pant and stopped for Mark to stop him, but Mark made no move so he continued to pull it all the way down enough to expose Mark's cock.

Mark shivered as soon as his bottom was exposed to the cold. Jackson began to rub it up and down gently and pressed his thumb at the tip. Hard breath began to emit from Mark's mouth and he mumble something to Jackson, but jackson couldn't catch it.

"Say it again."

"Faster..." Mark mumble softly.

"What was that?" jackson smirked.

"Rub it faster..."

"Beg first," Jackson challenged Mark.

"P-please run it harder," Mark said weakly.

Jackson made no hesitation and took a firm grip of the shaft. He began to circulate it up and down at a fast paste to satisfy Mark who begans to moan louder. Jackson smash his lips onto Mark's lips and they both explored each others mouth with their tongues. Eventually they both broke away and feeling breathless.

"Do want me to go down on you?" Jackson asked Mark.

"Please," Mark begged shyly.

With that, Jackson bend down to his knees and insert Mark's cock into his mouth. He began to suck it slow at first and then faster when he felt Mark's hand on his hair and pushing his head in and out faster. Mark arches his head backwards and moans out loud.

"Ahhh...mmhh!'

The sound of Mark's pleasure filled Jackson with admiration. He loves this new Mark. If fans knew this animal side of Mark, it would be the death of the world. It sadden Jackson that this beautiful truth had to be a secret.

Jackson got up from his knees and softly began to kiss Mark's lips.

"Turn around," Jackson commanded.

Mark felt confused, but turned around anyways.

"Jackson why do I need to-"

Mark twist around just in time to see Jackson's shaft bouncing out of his boxer. A blush of pink stained his cheeks. The site if the it made Mark feel scared yet at the same time excitement. Without realizing it, Mark's hand went out to grab it.

"Like what you're touching?"

Mark immediately pulled his hand back and turn around. Jackson put his hands on the either side of Mark's hips to position him. The warmth of his hands sended tangles up Mark's body.
The tip of Jackson's crotch brushed against Mark's ass and cause his heart to speed up faster.

"Jackson please be gentle, this is my first time."

"Okay, just tell me to stop when it hurts. We can go slow."

Jackson slowly insert the tip of Little Jackson into Mark's ass causing him to scream in pleasure and pain. He quickly covered his mouth in case someone heard. Jackson stopped and pulled it back out.

"Mark, I love to play and watch you, but if it really hurts-

"No, try again. Just slower this time. I can handle it," Mark said feeling determined.

"Okay here it goes."

Jackson stopped at every few inches to let Mark's hole adjust to his big gun. His cock went in about half way through before jackson starts to slowly pull it out. Mark's eye started to swell up with tears. Jackson turned Mark around and kissed his tears.

"Shhh...just relax. Only one more time. I promise."

Jackson thrust it in a little deeper this time, but not fully. Mark covers his mouth to stay quiet. Just as Jackson was about to pull it out, but hears someone open the door and enter the bathroom.

__________________________

*TAH-TAH-TUH*
(dramatic background sound)

Whose the new Guy who just walked in????

VOTE / COMMENT

- Shen