56 (Duke POV)

Duke POV:

I sat there in my office, thinking. I couldn't believe I was being like that. I'm not even sure why I even accused her of cheating. I am not even sure why I even though Maverick wasn't mine.

I was being an Insecure Teenage Girl. Damn it Madi was right about being insecure.

I really screwed up this time. I can't see my babies for 2 months. That means no kisses, hugs, cuddling, shower sex. I can't even talk to Maverick for 2 months.

My poor baby Mav, he needs his daddy. I haven't even felt him kick yet. What if someone takes that away from me. I ends to talk to him. What if someone talks to him?

"You are bing an insecure teenage girl." Blaze said

"I don't remember asking you." I growled at him

"Maybe you can take her to the beach?" he said

"Like a date?" I asked

"Are you guys dating?" he asked

"Yes" I huffed back

"Then it's a fucking date you fucking idiot!" he yelled back at me

"Blaze don't yell at me!" I growled

"Maybe if you weren't so..." I cut him off

Talk about a huge headache. I rubbed my temples.

I got up from the couch and looked in the mirror. I looked like a fucking mess. my hair was all messy, I was growing a 5 o'clock shadow.

My mark was going away.

Wait! what?! My mark was going away! I looked at my mark and it was slowly going away.

"BLOODILY FUDGE CRACKERS!" I growled I have to remark her now, or she will do it with another guy.

Okay, i thought to myself. change and go to sleep and in the morning figure it out.

I changed into he clothes Madi brought me. I grabbed the pillow and blanket. I laid it on the couch, I pulled the blanket up. I could smell Madi's sent on it. I brought it to my nose and inhaled.

My eyes were staring to feel droopy. I let my self fall into a deep sleep.

🐯🐻🐯🐻🐯🐻

"Duke."

Poke

"Duke.

Poke

"Duke."

Poke

"Duke.

Poke

"Duke."

Poke

"Duke."

Poke

"Duke."

Poke

"Duke."

"If you poke me one more time Easton Ryland Maddox. I promise to the moon goddess I will kill you. I won't even regret killing my own brother." I said pulling the blanket over my head.

"Ohh, someone is in the wolf house." he said then started to bark.

"Why are you here?" I asked rolling on my side

"We'll mom and dad decided they wanted another strong boy. So they..." I cut him off

"where you bottle fed or breast fed?" I asked