8

RECAP:

"papá, tú no entiendes mi compañero es ciego!" I said yelling (Dad you don't understand my mate is blind!)

"Madi, go for a run, you are moving and I'm sorry but that's final." my dad said

I rushed out of the kitchen, i saw all the boys including Duke sitting on the table. I rolled my eyes, and walked outside and slammed the door.

I went behind a tree and took off my clothes, and I shifted into my white wolf with black paws. It looked like they were socks of my paws.

I picked up my clothes and, I ran to the pond, were I first meet Kyle. I ran as fast as I could.

Then I saw Kyle.

🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊

Madison POV:

"Madi, what are you doing here?" Kyle asked

"Because Duke what's me to move in with him, with his pack." I told him

"Let's sit." he said

We sat on the dock, and we had taken are shoes of to dip our feet in the water.

"Why don't you want to move with him?" Kyle asked

"Because, I just meet him less than a day ago. Plus I can't move away from my friends and family." I told him putting my head on his shoulder.

"Madison, I can't lie and say I don't love you. Because I still love you, I really do." he said

"Kyle, I still love you too" I said

"Then kiss me, just one last time." he said

"Ky-" I said put was cut off by him smashing his lips on mine.

He cupped my face, I put my arms around his neck. He licked my bottom lip for entrance. I grabbed his bottom lip gently with my teeth and pulled back. I let go and he higher kissed my lips. He moaned, and pulled me closer. I got my feet out of the water and straddled his waist. I pushed his chest, and I pulled back.

"Kyle, I'm sorry but I have Duke." I said

"Madi, baby, do you really love him?" he asked me

"I just meet him, I can't love him yet. But he is my mate and I realized I have to respect that." I told him and walked away.

I walked back on the verge of tears. How could I do this to Duke. He is the sweetest alpha I know. I don't know many but he is the sweetest. I feel so nasty and I should jump off a cliff now.

I walked back with my head down. I heard a wolf growl. I stopped then I smelt Duke's woodsy smell, so I just started to walk again.

I walked and saw a huge pure black wolf, with brown eyes. clothes were shredded around the wolf.

"Hey Madi." the boys said, with frowns on there face.

I just walked inside and shut the door and walked to my room. I slid down the door and balled my eyes out.

I must have fallen asleep because I was laying on the floor. I heard a knock.

"Madi, it's me." I heard Duke say.

"Duke, please not now."i said

"Yes, now." He growled

I opened the door, and saw Duke with his arms crossed. He had different clothes on.

"I can smell that mutt on you." he said well more liked growl.

"Duke, I'm sorry." I said

"Sorry, you just cheated on me."he said getting red in the face.

"He kissed me." I said

"O yea did you kiss him back?" he asked

I just stated silent.

"What did you guys fuck?" he asked

"Duke." I said

He punched the wall.

"Why?" he asked

"He was talking to me and then smashed his lips onto mine." I said

"And you kissed the fucker back." He yelled

"Du-"

"This is why i didn't want a mate or girlfriend, because they would cheat, and leave for a better person." he said walking away.

"Duke, I pushed him away. I told Kyle that, you are my mate, and he could never replace that." I told him

"Please forgive me." I said on the floor scared he would try and punch me.

"On one condition." he said

"Okay." I said whipping the tears away

"You are moving with me official tomorrow." he said

"Okay."

👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦👅💦

I know it's short but I'm tried and need to finish this. I might not update tomorrow because I'm going to church early in the morning. It's in Spanish I failed Spanish 3 so, in will be in my own world. Plus it's my grandpas birthday and so I'm spending the night with my grandparents. then Monday I'm going to the mall. But on Tuesday I will update as much as possible.

-Julia 🌸

Comment

Vote

Follow