6

Authors Note:

I got 100 reads

💎💋💎💋💎💋💎💋💎💋💎💋

Madison POV:

"WAKE UP!" the twins yelled while banging on my door.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I'm confused, why am I so off the bed. I looked up at the face, and saw Duke.

His arms were wrapped around my waist. I tried to get out if his arms, but he only tighten his hold.

"Hey, Dukey." I said poking his I said cheek.

"What!" he yelled and I flew off the bed.

"Memo to me, don't wake up Duke like that." I said and rubbed my arm.

I got up and dusted the dirt off Dukes Pullover. Duke just started to laugh.

"You big doof." I said walking into the closet

"I hope you know, you are moving with me." he said

What does the handsome shirtless, and pantless boy say. I can't move with him I'm only 18 I'm not a adult. Okay maybe I am.

"What?" I asked walking out of the closet

"You are moving with me to the pack house." he said

"I'm not sure." I said

"We'll you don't have a choice." he said

"Whatever." I said and walked into my closet

I looked through the closet and trying to see what I would wear today.

A dress. No

Crop top and high waisted shorts. No

T-shirt and shorts. Yes

I picked out my old pink cheer T-shirt, and a pair of dark washed denim Hollister shorts. I picked out my white converse. I straightened my hair, and pulled my band back and braided them. Then I put a black bow.

Bows are life. Bows Before Bros, as I always say.

I walked out if my closet and into my room. Duke was siting there on the bed.

I just walked out of the room. I was beyond pissed.

"MADISON TITUS! Come here now." he said in his alpha voice.

Since I was alphas daughter, his alpha voice didn't work with me. I just walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Mom,Usted no ha dicho que tengo que salir y quedarse con él ." I told her in Spanish.

"What did she say." Samson and Liam asked at the same time.

"She said, you didn't tell me I had to move out and stay with him." Bentley said

"lo siento Madi, pero él es tu pareja que tienes que" she told me

"Sorry Madi, but he is your mate you have to." Bentley whispered to both of the twins.

"pero la mamá es ciego, ¿cómo se supone que voy a ayudarlo. cuando él no quiere ninguna ayuda." I told her almost screaming

"But mom he is blind, how am I supposed to help him. When he doesn't want any help." Bentley said translating our conversation.

"Hey, Bentley can you fuck off." I said yelling.

I never cuss unless I'm am supper pissed. Now was one if those times.

Bentley held him hand up in a surrender type if way, him and the boys followed him.

"Madi your mom is right he is your mate." my dad said.

"papá, tú no entiendes mi compañero es ciego!" I said yelling (Dad you don't understand my mate is blind!)

"Madi, go for a run, you are moving and I'm sorry but that's final." my dad said

I rushed out of the kitchen, i saw all the boys including Duke sitting on the table. I rolled my eyes, and walked outside and slammed the door.

I went behind a tree and took off my clothes, and I shifted into my white wolf with black paws. It looked like they were socks of my paws.

I picked up my clothes and, I ran to the pond, were I first meet Kyle. I ran as fast as I could.

Then I saw Kyle.

----------------------------------------

Next part is in Dukes POV

Comment

Vote

Fan