3

EDITED: April 2,2017

Authors Note :

These are the Cast for the Titus Family and Kyle.

Zander Titus - Channing Tatum

Devon Titus - Zac Efron

Liam Titus - Liam Hemsworth

Samson Titus - Niall Horan

Madison Titus - Emily Rudd

Axel Titus (Dad) - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

Tracy Titus (Mom) - Jennifer Aniston

Kyle White - Andrew Garfield

••••

Madisons POV:

"Mate." Duke growled and held his hands out, trying to find me. I let go of Kyle and walked slowly to him.  I reached my hand out and he pulled me close and purred in my ear.

"Hi Duke." 

"Hi Madison."

"Sorry man, but this is my girlfriend." Kyle said

Duke growled in that direction. I looked at Kyle at told him to sit down.

"It's okay Duke. Let's take a seat and we can talk."

He put his hand on my shoulder and we walked to the living room. A tingly ran down my back and I had to bite down a smile that was on my face, I couldn't hold in my excitement that I had finally found my mate. I sat down and so did Duke.

"You look Just like Dylan O'brien." I blurted out, my cheeks were staring to heat up. 

"Yeah I get that alot" he said

"What do you look like?" he asked a small frown was on his face, as if he were upset that he couldn't see what I looked like.

"Umm, I have brown wavy hair, that stop at my mid back. My eyes are a bright blue, some say they look like the ocean. I'm 5'5, and you are way taller than me." I said "I'm 18 years old and I have 4 brothers Zander, Devon, Liam and Samson, I'm the baby sister. Umm, Kyle has been my boyfriend for about 2 years." I said not meaning to say that out loud

He growled "Why did you even date that idiot." he asked

"We'll because he has been my best friend, since we were both in diapers. I guess we had always had feeling for each other." I said frowning at him getting at bit mad.

"Oh, so he is your boyfriend." he asked

"That's what I just said. Did you just complete forget that I said that when we were getting introduced. Idiot." I said mumbling the last part underneath my breath.

He shot up from the couch, and he was nose to nose with me. He moved his face to where it was close to my ear. "Have you fucked him?" he whispered.

I pushed him away.

"You are a complete jerk, you know that. We don't fuck, we make love. Plus, we made love as you were coming to meet us." I said and got off the couch.

"We are leaving." he said to no one in particular getting up and walking right into the wall.

"That's a wall." I said as I folded my arms and looked at him.

"Yea, gee thanks caption obvious." he sneered

"Your welcome, Dylan O'brien." I said and walked away.

"Are you going to see him?" he asked

" Dylan? No, I wish." I said

I walked off and was about to round the corner. When I heard him whimper.

"I need to see Blaze." Ashley said

"Let me guess his wolf is named , Blaze?" I asked her.

"Yea, he and his wolf have bad A names huh?" she said, I just rolled my eyes.

"What's a matter Dy- I'm mean Duke." I asked walking into the living room and leaning against the door way.

"I just I thought my mate would jump into my arms. But now I figured out she has a boyfriend. Then she 'makes love' to him. You know I was never a cool kid. I mean you hear in other packs how the Alphas kids are all popular. We'll I was the complete opposite, I didn't have any friends."

"Oh." I really didn't know what to say. I mean what was I supposed to say? 'Oh, it's okay things will get better'. Or what else, 'I can be your friend.' I mean I'm his mate, what else am I supposed to do. I don't know how to comfort him.

"Duke, I'm not going to lie and say I was not going to see Kyle. Because I was, but not for the reason that you think. I was going to actually go and break up with him, because I found the man that will make me happy...for the rest of my life." I said walking up to him.

He opened his arms, and I walked into them. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around his waist. I breathed in his scent. 'Damn he smells good.'

"What color are your eyes." I asked as I looked up at him.

"Brown." He mumbled

"Brown hair, brown eyes that's my kind of boy." I said giggling and getting out of his arms.

"I'm a man, and I can show, I'm a man." he said as he started to undo his belt and zipped his zipper down.

"Oh my god." I said putting my hands over my mouth as I closed my eyes. "Duke, stop I believe you." I said. I heard him chuckle and  his zipper was pulled up. I opened my eyes and looked over at him.

"What? You thought I was a boy." he said and was about to sit in a invisible couch.

"Duke, move a little to the left." I said

"Why?" he asked and plopped on the floor

"That's why." I  giggled "Do you need help?" I asked not giggling any more.

"NO, GO TO YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND!" he snapped at me, I could see a vain popping out from his neck .

"Du-". I mumbled as I swallowed a sob.

"Just go away please." he said his head his hands, almost as if he was ashamed.

••••

Comment

Vote

Fan