11

Madison POV:

Beep

"Hush"

Beep

"Hit the alarm."

Beep

"Five more minutes"

Beep

"Mom, not know."

Beep

"Duke, shut it off."

Beep

"Throw it across the room."

Beep

"Seriously, Duke throw it across the room."

Beep

"Bloody crackers!"

Beep

"That's its!" I said getting out of bed. I grabbed my ray bans glasses and put them on.

I grabbed my alarm and walked o the window and opened it, and chunked it out the window.

"Anger much?" he asked

"Ummm, no I just it was I annoying me." I said pushing my glasses up my nose. While playing with the hem of my shirt.

I walked into his chest, I forgot to check the time, oops. I hope he doesn't ask me.

"What time is is?" he asked

Bloody crackers

"We'll you see..." I started off

"You didn't check did you?" he asked

"Ummm, yea, no." I said

"Can't you check your phone." He asked

"Now I know why you are my mate. " I said smiling.

I walked one to my pink iPhone and looked at the time. 8:30.

"It's 8:30." I said

"I should get dressed." he said and got his glasses and went to the guest room.

After a few days he got around the house by himself. which I think is good, I think that's how he gets around at home.

I walked to my closet and picked out of pink nike tempo shorts, and I stole one of Duke's black OBEY pullover. I grabbed a black bra and matching underwear.

I walked to my bathroom and get my stuff by the sink,I took my glasses off and put in my contacts, I brushed my teeth. Then hopped into the shower.

I did all the thing I need to do in the shower. I got dressed and put my hair in a messy bun. Then I put a little pink bow that matched my shorts in my hair.

I walked out and saw Duke with a can in his hands.

"What is in your hands." I asked walking over to him, and taking. The can in his hands; Axe. The blue one, I love this one.

"It's to get that fuckers smell out of here." he said

"What are you taking about, and don't use that language." I said

"The FUCKER, his smell is everywhere, I need to get rid of it. I hate that smell." he said scrunching his nose.

"So you want me to spray it." I asked

"That would be nice." he said

I laughed and started to spray it around my room. I looked at the can and say Braille on the bottle.

"So you have Braille on everything in your room?" I asked

"Yea, but just on the drawers and my shirts are in colors, so I know what color I want to wear." he said "even in the shower" he said

"How do you know I was going to ask that?" I asked slipping on my black Nike free runs.

"I'm ready promotion, I'm ready promotion!" I said running around the room

"Baby girl, come down, it's only the pack." he said

"I will change before I meet the pack, right?" I asked

"Yea, I mean you will see then the day after we get there." he said

"Okay." I said

1 hour later

"Okay mom, dad, I love you." I said kissing and hugging them.

"O, my big brothers, I will miss you, Zander, Devon, Liam and Samson." I said as we did a group hug.

"Don't worry baby sis, we will see you in a few weeks. With alphas permission first." Liam said and looked at Devon and Samson, they were troublemakers.

"Okay come on Madison!" Bentley said

"Okay, okay, I love you all see you later." I said and got into the huge black expedition.

🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷🐽🐷🐽

Comment

Vote

Fan