46

Madison POV:

I woke up the next morning, with something wet on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Duke, with his mouth opened, drool coming out of his mouth.

"EWWWW NASTY. DUKE!!" I whined/yelled.

I moved his head, and he feel off the bed. he got up and rubbed his head. he looked around the room. I just sat there and looked like nothing happened.

"What was that for. It was an accident" He asked rubbing his head.

"We'll that was accidentally slapping me. plus you drooled on me." I said talking off my shirt and throwing it as his face.

"I told you I'm sorry." he said

He took his shirt off and gave it to me. I looked down and saw his 6 pack. Zayumm Bæ! I just wanted to run my tongue up and down his abs.

He mouth was moving but I couldn't hear any words, coming out if his mouth. I looked at him and bit my lip.

"Madi, don't look at me like that." he said

"Like what?" I asked

"Got damn it!" he said

Then he jumped on the bed, beside me. he picked me up so I straddled his waist. I leaned down and kissed his lips.

"HEY SEX BIRDS, COME ON WE ARE GOING TO GO OUT TO EAT!" Zander yelled

Then you could hear all the boys laughing. they knew they would be a cock block.

I groaned and got off of Duke. He huffed and folded his arms.

"Don't be like that." I said throwing him a nike shirt.

"I will be like that." he huffed putting his shirt on.

"Go to the bathroom." I said and pushed him towards the bathroom.

I picked out a pink vans T-shirt, I put on some jeans, I rolled up my jeans a little and slipped on my black vans. I straighten my hair

.

Duke came out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist. He knows what he is doing.

"I hate you." I said and walked out of the my room.

He knew I was trying to stay mad at him. so he just had to come out of the shower looking like a Sex God!

"Mads!" Kyle said and gave me a hug.

"Hey Ky." I said hugging him back. I heard a growl, I looked back and saw Duke with clothes on. His SnapBack on backwards. I just gave him a glare.

"Why do you hate me now?" Duke asked

"Because, I'm pregnant and I get hormonal my emotions are over the place." I said walking up to him and placing my head on his chest.

He lifted my shirt a little and he rubbed my sides. I tipped toed and put my head on his shoulder and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry." I said tears flowing down my eyes.

"Don't be baby girl." he said using his thumbs to wipe the tears from falling down.

"I'm scared to be a mom. I'm only 18. I'm supposed to be partying with my friends. Or I supposed to be hanging with my boyfriend. not having a baby" I said tears coming down

Duke growled at the boyfriend part.

"Hey don't speak like that. I have waited since I was 16 to find my mate. Now I'm you boyfriend and the father to our child. So don't speak like that ever please." he said

"I'm sorry." I said again

"Stop saying sorry." he said and picked me up and set me on the counter. He got in between my legs. He cupped my face, he put his forehead on mine.

"What is it with women, they say I'm sorry all the time." he said chuckling

"I don't know." I said chuckling

"Come on guys!" Zander yelled.

Duke set me on the floor and we went to the car.

😳😔😳😔😳😔😳😔😳😔😳😔

Contest is going on until the July 29th so here is the info

So the contest is basically, because I want a new book cover.

All you have to do is make a book cover, and send it to cliffordsbae69@gmail.com

The winner gets to pick who they want as a mate. they also get to pick who they want to be.

So yea that's basically it.

May the best winner win.

15 comment

&

30 votes

Comment

Vote

Follow