21

Madison POV:

I was having a heart attack right now. I looked at Duke and he didn't say anything. Maybe he didn't catch what I said.

That good I thought to myself, I'm glad he didn't catch on. He turned his head, and I got up and gave him, his boxers and shorts.

"Duke?" I asked he didn't answer

"Duke"

"Duke"

"Duke"

"Duke

"Duke"

"Duke"

"Duke"

"Duke."

He was starting to aggravate me. he had his boxers and shirts on. I crawled to his other side. He must have sensed me because he turned around the other way. He definitely know what I said.

"DUKE WHATEVER YOUR MIDDLE NAME IS MADDOX! Talk to me" I yelled

He got out of the bed and walked to the door. He just walked out like that, he walked like he knew were he was going. I mean this is his house.

He should know were he would go. I got of the bed, and followed him.

"Bentley come with me." he said, he and Bentley walked out the door.

"Duke, it was a accident." I said and ran after him.

"Just leave me alone, okay." he snapped.

I just stopped were I was at. I looked at him and he shifted into his all black wolf. I walked back in the house. I walked into his room, and flopped on the bed.

I messed up big time. Why did I say Kyle name as I climaxed. I didn't mean it, it just kind of slipped out.

I just screamed into my pillow.

I heard a knock on the door. I shot up and ran to the door. I opened and expected Duke.

It was just Easton.

"O, hi Easton." I said and went back and laid in the bed.

"Thanks for the happy greeting." he said and walked into the room.

"So do you scream?" he asked

"You heard that?" I asked

"I'm pretty sure, everyone heard it." he said chuckling.

He sat on the Rollie chair, and spun around. He just kept on spinning and then he feel out of the chair.

"I didn't something horrible." I said and sobbed

"It can't be that bad?" he said

"O it is." I said lifting my head up

"Okay, what did you do?" He asked still on the floor with the Rollie chair on him.

"Duke was telling he about being a Virgin. Then I told him it was fine, and so we did things and I may have have said Kyle's name as we came." I said

Then I hit my head in the pillow.

"We'll that, that is bad." He said

"You think!" I said

"What my brother is not a virgin anymore." he asked

"Not for a blow, or dry." I said my head still on the pillow.

"O he has still has not put his thing in you?" He asked