49

Recap:

"Maybe when you come down, we could hang." I said

"That would be nice." He said

He did the thing that surprised me the most.

He kissed my lips

😳😔😳😔😳😔😳😔😳😔😳😔

Madison POV:

I pushed Kyle off of me. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Kyle! why do you always do this." I heeled at him

"Because you are supposed to be mine!" he yelled

"Don't yell at me Kyle White!" I said calmly.

"Kyle we know we weren't mates. You knew that when we were dating Kyle. You did this last time I was leaving with Duke. Why can't you accept that I love Duke." I said hitting his chest.

"Because I still love you." he said hugging me

"GOD DAMN IT YOU MUTT! WHY CANT YOU LEAVE HER ALONE!" I heard Duke growl at Kyle

"Did you not here my little rant?" Kyle asked him

Duke grabbed Kyle by his neck, and put him against a wall. this time I was going to let Duke take all his anger out on Kyle.

Duke started to punch Kyle in his face. Then he started to kick him in he side. after a good 2 mintues of him beating up Kyle. I decide that was enough.

"Duke, come here now." I said to him

He looked up at me. Asking for permission to beat the shit out of Kyle.

"NOW!" I yelled

He got up and walked over to me. I said bye to my parents and we got into the car.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked

"No." I said as he pulled out of the driveway.

"I'm glad you let me beat him up." he said

"Yea." I said looking out the window

"Are you in your mood again?" he asked

"I'm going to be in a mood for 7 more months. So yes I am." I said putting my head on the window.

"What do you want?" He asked

"A coke, sprite and hi-c." I mumbled

"O baby, don't be sad be happy." he said

We finally pulled into a gas satiation.

"Finally I have to pee." I sad getting out of the car.

"Hey come here." Duke said pointing his finger at me and doing a come here motion.

I walked over to him and he put his arms around my waist. he walked his way so my back was against the car.

He leaned down and pecked my lips. He looked at me with his brown eyes. His smile was making my heart melt.

"I literally love you." he said

"I love you too." I said smiling back at him.

He kneeled down and was level with my stomach. he kissed my stomach which made me giggle.

"Now Mav, you have to behave. You know why?" he asked looking up at me. "Because mommy can get a little grouchy. We don't like mommy to be mad. she like to be mean to daddy." he said smiling

I just ran my fingers threw his hair. he was going to be a great dad. he was talking to Maverick like he was really here.

He got up and pecked my lips.

"Now you can go pee." he said and smiled before patting my butt.

😝😜😝😜😝😜😝😜😝😜😝😜

Can you guys read my Luke Hemmings fan fiction. it's called reject, please read it.

Comment

Vote

Follow