"Malfunctions of Life"

Sorry Guys!!!! I know that this opinion is late for the week (busy on school). Anyways, if you have time to read it, then please write a comment and vote or recommend it if you think that it's good. I really appreciate your support. I'm gonna try to put my opinion piece next week right on time but I'm not pretty sure. Thank you and here it goes..............

Why can't we just live our lives without problems? To a world where we can stop worrying around. We keep asking why we can't be safe from stress of thinking too much. I'm also asking the same questions but the only conclusion that I've been led to is that we've been given problems, for us to realize that we're all humans and for us to need someone because think about it, when we have problems we hold on to somebody for strength. We have problems because its part of us, it made us who we are today. It makes us stronger inside and outside ourselves. It gave us satisfaction every time we solve one of them. Our world is not perfect and actually, it isn't supposed to be. All of us have problems, even kids. Problem for money and material things is only half of the whole equation. When you look at newspapers and watch televisions, you see news on how the price goes up for things, how the economics for today, even crime involving money or wealth. My point is that our world is not the peaceful and free place that we're imagining it to be. Our world loses its peacefulness and innocence since the beginning of time. We may be the one who chooses in our lives but we're not the one that's deciding on what kinds of barricades that are set upon the path that we chose. They said that we can't live without money and it's true, but we can live in a world being content on not having everything and that's the case, all of us want to have more money than we needed and we will never be content of having just a fair amount. There are so much out there than being wealthy or having a big house or having expensive cars and high-tech gadgets. That's what leads me to the other half, emotions and feelings. Why don't you try to be happy and be yourself for once than trying to fit in a social circle were there's no contentment, only heartbreak and loss of innocence? If I ask people what they're going to choose between having money or being happy, out of ten people, only two to three are going to pick happiness. It's depressing to know that people will give up their happiness in exchange of money. We are given many choices in life, sometimes we pick the right one and sometimes we pick the wrong one. We all go through this because we need to experience what will happen if we pick the wrong path. It made us and will make us see what's right from what's wrong. We all have different views in life so you won't be able to cheat it by looking in to other people's window like what you do on your test. We always see problems as a negative thing but take a look at the bright side. Once we solve a problem, we learn not to do things that will lead to it again, but most of us are fool enough to do it again. Blame not the world for making a mess in your life, but blame yourself. God just put you in this world but he never controls you. You and you alone are the only one who decides on what to do to the things that's happening around you. In life, you can only step forward but never backwards. Once you created a problem, you have no other choice but to find a way out of it. There's only two things that problems can bring you, it either destroy your life or strengthen you to continue striving for tomorrow.