"If our life turns..........."

What will you do when the scariest day of your life come? When the world stop moving around you and the time seem to freeze? How will you be able to turn your life back to what it once used to be? How can you find the answer when you can't even find yourself anymore?..................................................................

Our life is like a big pile of paper. We keep the things that are important to us and we try to keep it neat and clean, while those that we thought doesn't seem important got push back from the back of our mind like it's some sort of trash that we just want to forget. We never realize that those memories that we thought is just like a crumpled paper will play a big role in our life. Even a single piece of memory in our life can lead into the big events that will happen in the future so we should always remember that trying to throw all the things even how little it is can cause a whole lot of difference. Life, how hard it is, should be live with happiness and rightness, we should know how to pick the path that will make us happy and we should avoid the way that can lead us into our own destruction. Nobody said that life is easy so we should all expect that even a single step in our life will cause a big change, but we should take it anyways and we shouldn't be afraid of the things that's going to happen because how are going to be able to know that you live your life to the fullest if you never risk and take a chance? Don't be afraid to take the next step because for all you know, you can be a millionaire for taking that single step. We should just smile and face everyday while hoping that everything's gonna be great. We should never back down and turn back to the oppurtunities presented to us. We should look directly for tommorow and salute for the new day. Once in a while, we should try to look back to the past for us to know that you survive everything. Our life is a rough patch and it is never an easy voyage but the thing that we need to do is try to stir the ship of our destiny and take ahold of the anchor of the future because we are the one who's going to decide which route to follow. Life is just like an ocean, sometimes you can't see anything and you need to decide whether to go left,right,forward,or backward. Sometimes you can find an island to rest and relax but you need to keep in mind that you always need to move on. Don't be afraid to take in people in your ship because in the strongest and fiercest storm of your life, they're the one who's gonna be there to lower your sail to be able to survive. Life is like an ocean and it's not always calm, sometime you face hard and strong waves and the thing that you should do is not to go through the wave but to ride the wave. You're the only one who knows what to do. If you fail, you shouldn't give up but you should be more persistent for survival because for all you know you could easily be swayed by the currents from the last tidal wave that you face. Never back down even if it is the last thing to do.

No one knows when the biggest problem of their life is gonna hit, that's why we should always expect the unexpected but sometimes even preparing yourself is not enough, if the wheel of fate choose the moment to strike you won't be able to do anything but face it. Many things can happen to us when we're facing this problem. Some gave up while some succeed, some can't find their way while some reach it perfectly. Do not be afraid to stumble in the dark because after all, it is dark you know. We just need to always stand up and keep walking when we fall down because falling down doesn't make you weak but it makes you stronger than others. To be able to stand up after being hit by a strong blow can't be compare to anything. True strength doesn't mean that you need to stay strong everytime, true strength means like this"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength." Nobody expect us to keep standing up when we're battered down from the beating of life so by being able to do it, that's what success and accomplishment means. We just need to keep going on because in the end of this dark and lonely tunnel, true friends and love ones are waiting. To survive the whipping wave of life and fly with the wind when the tornado suck you, that's what survival means. Life experience can't be served in a silver platter so the only thing that you can do is to stand up on your own and ride with the wind. Breathe the fresh air of life and taste the experience that everyone crave for: the Life of Fulfillment.