Summoner x Reader request!

You rarely ever saw your matesprite, Rufioh Nitram. The reason? He was always planning war strategies for Signless. When you did see him he would give you a kiss (which you would say 'an amazing breath-taking kiss') and chat with you for a while before being dragged back to work. Literally. They would literally have to drag him away from you.

It was currently Valentines day. You weren't expecting anything to be honest. You had gone shopping to buy more food and a present for Rufios. So, you weren't exactly expecting rose petals leading upstairs. You slowly put the shopping down and started to follow the petals. They lead all over your house. Even on the roof! Before it finally came to an end at the door of your attic bedroom. You opened the door gently before you gasped in surprise.

There, on the small table you had, was a freshly cooked, hot meal. You had a small kitchen are in your room so you headed towards it. Just then the door opened and Rufioh walked out... In a pink. Apron. I shit you not. A pink apron. He gasped and dropped the tray of cookies. Which you dramatically saved by diving to the floor.

"Jesus fucking Christ (y/n)! You scared the living shit out of me!" He exclaimed.

"Don't be such a drama queen!" You replied about to take a bite out of a cookie. But, to your total dismay, he snatched the cookie away and grabbed the tray back.

"No need to snatch!" You muttered. He just smiled sarcastically and set the cookies on the table. Loading them onto a plate he beckoned you over with a wave of his hand. You walked over and actually analysed the food. There was perfectly cooked (favourite meat) with some veg and a yorkshire pudding. There was also a China pot with gravy inside. The table had been covered with a blue sheet with red hearts on it. You smiled and waited for Rufioh to turn to you.

When he finally did, he had taken off the pink apron and was heading to the kitchen. Before he could move a muscle you had tackle-hugged him. He hugged back.

"Rufioh, I'll be right back. I've just got to go and grab your gift!" You then strutted out of the room like a boss. You grabbed the box and walked upstairs.

While you had done that Rufioh had gotten your gift ready and was sitting at the table. Box in his hands. You opened the door and sat down across from Rufioh.

"So, (y/n)... Do you want to go first or...?"

"I'll go first..." You gave him the present. He smiled at you and opened the box. He was confused to see a very small secure hammock in the box.

"I don't thi-"

"It's not for you to sit in!" You exclaimed.

"Listen Rufioh. That is to put on your horns when the grub is born." Rufioh's head snapped from the hammock to you. Eyes filled with shock.

"G-grub...? You mean... You mean you're pregnant?!" He yelled excitedly. You nodded enthusiastically. He picked you up, hugged you and span around.

"Listen... Now it's my turn. (Y/n)... Would you marry me?" He asked. Happy tears filled your eyes. You nodded and nodded. You held out your hand and he put the beautiful ring on your awaiting finger.

You spent the rest of the night planning your lives together...

El finito~~~~~~~~~ :)