Kurloz x Reader request!

POV of Kurloz!

I sat at my desk thinking about the girl I had seen enter the class next door. She had gleaming (h/c) locks and beautiful (e/c) eyes. Well, to me at least... As she walked past me she gave me a really cute smile. I had felt my cheeks warm up in a weird way. I can't like her right? Surely not! Well, maybe a little... Just a bit. My eyes had just automatically followed her. I hope, it would be kind of creepy if not...

Okay, so maybe I do like her and my eyes actually did follow her of my will... So what?! It's been a week since then and we have a huge test but I can't focus on my study material. Crap! I can't focus with her hair, eyes, her everything in my head!
I talk to her a lot and I guess she see's me as 'that gay friend' which... Kind of makes me unhappy. Not that I hate gay people or anything but, it's just that she's so oblivious! So oblivious to how I feel.

The door bell rings and my little brother, Gamzee, answered it. After a few seconds of muffled greetings and a happy sounding gasp, I heard the door close again.

I kept trying to read my notes from all the classes this week but I couldn't keep my eyes focused. I guess my ears weren't focused either because I jolted upwards when someone opened the door. I was shocked to see her standing there. Holding a little bag in this small, nimble hands of hers.
"Hi Kurloz!" She greeted cheerily.
I waved. Damn... I hate being mute. Stupid motherfucking muteness.
"I came by to give you these brownies..." She said starting to turn a little pink.
"They're to say thanks for being my first friend and... And..." Yes go on... What is it. Her face was now starting to go red as I towered over her.
"I love you!" She yelled. I was shocked obviously, the girl of my dreams just confessed! She thrust the brownies into my hands and I started to lean down to kiss her. Just a little further... BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! What? What's that sound? BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I shot up in bed and threw my pillow at the alarm cart and started to yawn. Wait... Yawn? But my stitche-
"WHERE ARE MY MOTHERFUCKING STITCHES?!" I screeched down the stairs, in only a pair of boxers, hair wilder than usual. I didn't realise the windows were open either. Until now. I noticed the (h/c) haired girl walking up the path. Just as my ancestor replied, I dashed into my room and drew some stitches on my lips.
"I took them out! They were starting to look MOTHERFUCKING disgusting!"
"AAAAAAARRGGGHHH! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE!?" I yelled struggling to pull up my skinny jeans. I heard the weedwacker start up outside and I grumbled. The doorbell rang and I ran down two flights of stairs as fast as I could.

Slamming the door open I found the girl looking up at me in surprise. I was panting (through my nose) and slightly sweaty, my hair still a messy birds nest. I hadn't had the chance to put my face paint on either...

"Umm, Kurloz? Two things... One, why are you shirtless...?" I looked down, my eyes bulging slightly. My head shot up and I slammed the door closed. I put on a purple shirt that was folded up in the kitchen. I opened the door again and a girl on the other side of the street was on the ground, her friend fanning her unconscious body. The friend was glaring at me and mouthing, 'this is your fault!' At me. Whoops.
"Now that that's cleared up... Number two is who was that shouting with your ancestor?" I hesitated and signed "it was Gamzee".
"But, Gamzee doesn't sound like that." I ushered her in and tried to change the subject. I thank Gog that she knows sign language. I just noticed her red face slowly going back to normal and I smirked slightly. I sat down next to her and threw my arm over her shoulder.

After giving her a side hug, I kept my arm where it was and reached for the remote with my other. (Y/n) was fiddling with her hands on her lap, her face unbelievably red. She looked up at me and opened her mouth to speak. Then, she stopped.

I looked at her quizzically while she squinted at my face. Her eyes became wide.
"Kurloz! Where are your stitches?! Oh my God... That was you before." Shit. I held my hands up and sighed openly.
"Fine, you got me." Her red cheeks returned. Must have been my unused voice. Puberty had hit me hard. At least as hard as a bag of bricks. It had made my voice at the very least an octave lower than it once was.

Seeing her like that made me feel so weird. So weird in fact, that I didn't realise what was happening. I kissed her. Shockingly, she kissed back. She put her hand on my cheek while I put my hand on the back on her neck. Our eyes were closed and it was nice.

Okay, it was blissful. Until GHB whistled through the open window and shouted,
"Get some MOTHERFUCKER!" Then, it was awkward...

?????!!!!!??????!!!!!?????!!!!!!!?????!!!!!?!?????!!!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!?!?????????
Sorry it's so long thanks for reading! Next is BABY DADDY! Gamzee x Reader. I got the idea a while ago and it is next as the SEQUEL to Gamzee x Reader Save me from myself... Okay?!