Gamzee X Reader Save me from myself...

You are currently scared shitless. You had been in your room casually watching a cat open doors when you received a call from a terrified Karkat.

"(y/n)... you need to come over to my hive... RIGHT FUCKING NOW! GAMZEE IS SOBER AND HEADING TO YOUR HIVE! BARRICADE THE DOORS AND CLIMB OUT OF YOUR WINDOW AND GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!"

"... OH SHIT!!!! IMMA COMING KARKLES!"

"HOW CAN YOU JOKE AT A TIME LIKE THIS YOU SHITTY NOOKSUCKING PIECE OF-" you cut him off by hanging up. You barricaded the door packed your shit up and started to climb down. You stopped at the bottom to secure your bag when a shadow loomed over you.

"HoNk :o) Hey my MOTHERFUCKING SIS" He bellowed. You screamed and ran just missing a club he swung at you.

Time skip brought to you by Patty breaking a paper giraffes neck.~~~~~~

You had shaken off Gamzee somehow and had arrived at Karkat's house.

You arrived to a barricaded door.

Then you started to hear 'honk's in the distance.

"Karkat... Karkat... Karkat! open the door!" You whisper yelled hoping he would hear it. Luckily he did, unluckily, you thought you had whispered but you had actually yelled so, I'm afraid, Gamzee heard you too.

Karkat held a sign to the window saying that you should go around the back and put your ninja skills to good use. So you did, but Gamzee followed you. You had accidently let Gamzee into your moirails house.

Back to now, thankfully Karkat had only been knocked out. So, here you were scared shitless trembling as you ran. Then a memory struck you like a bus. All you needed to do was shoosh pap Gamzee enough and he'd be as good as ever, right? So you stopped your run, turned and tackled his chest. You had brought him down, SUCCESS! You started to shoosh pap him. He yelled abuse at you and you were beginning to think it wasn't working until he started being a lot calmer.

Afterwards, you told him everything, though you stopped when you saw tears well up in his purple orbs- (What the fuck! Scratch that I'm saying fucking eyes!) eyes. You couldn't bear to see your flush crush, of 3 fucking years, cry. So you hugged him.

"I'm So MoThErFuCkInG fLuShEd FoR yOu LiL' mAmA." He mumbled. Your face went bright red.

"... Flushed for you too Gam-Gam."

------------------------------------

~~~~le end