Karkat x Chubby!Reader

This isn't a request but I felt like writing this! Again, I'm not doing the speech quirks! :) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Karkat was pissed. There you were, contently sitting and reading, your chubby cheeks puffed out in concentration. He was pissed at how relaxed and happy you were, even though you weren't skinny like everyone else. Meanwhile, he was here clawing his hair out wanting to be the best leader and having so many insecurities. Which also meant that he was envious of your laid back attitude. He wondered why you weren't worried about your weight or diet.

"Hey, what the fuck do you think you're doing?" Your sleepy eyes lazily drifted up to meet his enraged red irises.

"Riding a bike. What do you think?"

"Well, you clearly aren't riding a bike."

"Note the sarcasm Karkat."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you too. Now what do you want, I want to get back to reading." Your words drawled out like treacle in your hazy state.

"It's clear that you are way too relaxed. How are you not worrying about your weig- I mean your diet?" Karkat was harsh, but he didn't want to hurt you too badly.

"Well, I'll give you an explanation but then I'm going to bed so don't ask me anymore questions."

"Fine, you fucker."

"Good. Now, firstly I'm happy with my weig- I mean diet." You said as he growled at you obviously noticing his mistake.

"Mainly because, I don't want to be skinny like the rest do. It doesn't look healthy and it may look like I want pity. I hate pity. I despise pity. Also, it's not even that attractive. I'm a healthy size I guess, decent in fitness aswell." You explained putting your book down.

"Secondly, I prize my phone greatly. And I'm just going to say that if I went to the toilet let's say, and I sat down." Karkat made a disgusted face as you rolled your eyes at his childishness. Karkat unfolded his arms, which had crossed themselves at some point earlier. He followed that action by getting comfortable on the couch next to you. You waited for him to stop fidgeting before continuing.

"Let's also say I had my phone with me and I was scrolling down my instagram. If I was skinny and had a thigh gap my phone could slip from my hands and straight into the toilet. However, if I don't have a thigh gap, then my phone would be saved. Therefore, should it ever happen, I'll be thankful to good old thunder and lightning here." You answered patting your thighs. Karkat gawped at you.

"You'd be a good mother." He uttered as you raised your eyebrows.

"What?"

"You'd be a good- no, great mother." He said a bit louder.

"What's with the suddenness of this?" You questioned.

"You said no more questions. Go to bed." He mumbled before standing up and leaving both the room and a shocked you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

READ THIS!!>>>>>> Part two will be Karkat x bullied!Reader for deathgirl888 !!!