Kurloz X Mute!Reader

(SHIA SURPRISE GUYS AN UPDATE YEEEEEE! All of the readers speech is being signed or written on a note pad)

____________________________________________________

It was hard to get the attention of a mute person when you yourself were mute, especially when your boyfriend of 3 years was about to turn the corner at the end of the corridor. Growling in your head you sped up and gripped the corner to turn without thrusting yourself into and through the wall. Launching yourself onto his back and wrapping your legs around his waist, slinging your arms over his chest, you watched as he flailed a little to regain his tall composure. You smiled and reached up to kiss your perfect boyfriend's cheek before dropping down and grabbing his hand. He squeezed said hand and smiled down at you as you grinned back at him. No greetings were exchanged in your silent relationship, the look in your eyes said enough.

Walking to class was daunting but it was made so much better when your lover was by your side. You reached your classes and sadly had to part. Right outside the door, not caring if anyone saw, you pecked each others lips and hugged for a little bit. He walked to the door of his class and you did to yours, outstretching you hand in a "don't leave me" action, he copied like a mirror and you both entered your classes.

Your friends eagerly ushered you over to them.

"So~ How are you and lover boy?"

"We're fine thank you very much Rhiannon. Beth what are you doing?" Beth's head snapped up from it's lowered resting position.

"I'm stressed! We have that exam in... Half an hour! Argh!"

"Calm down Beth, you'll be fine!"

"I hope. How are you so bloody mellow?!"

"I've studied and I'm confident that I'm going to get an A at least."

"Ugh, and I thought I was the optimist..."

Class continued as normal, the teacher helped some of the people that were in lower sets for science. He then asked a question,

"Can anyone tell me why some teenage or pregnant women grow hair on their naval, just below their belly button? No, not the vagina, don't you dare giggle Thomas." If this had been an anime everyone in the class would have question marks hanging over their heads. One hand raised, your own.

"Yes, (____)?"

"Hair grows on the abdomen of women when the insulin in their bodies isn't being used correctly, therefore causing the ovaries to create more testosterone and causing a completely natural growth of hair." You looked at some of the boys in your class who had things against girls having any hair on their bodies that isn't on their head.

The bell rung and almost instantly Kurloz was waiting outside peering through the glass in the door. You packed up as quickly as possible and flew out of the classroom and into his arms. You sat down at a nearby table and ate lunch together signing things to each other, having a good flow of conversation when Kurloz suddenly signs,

"You know, I think you're my motherfucking person."

"What does that mean?"

"You're my everything, if it's for you I'll do it. Even if I don't want to. You reflect me in the truest way and motherfucking make me a better person. I'm so damn flushed for you; it fucking aches." Tears sprung to your eyes and you laced your fingers with his. The entire time you two had been dating you hadn't said 'I love you' or 'Flushed for you' simply because then it would lose it's meaning later on. Seeing him sign those words was like falling for him anew. You saw him in a new light, in rose-tinted glasses.

"I love you too. You're my person, Kurloz. I can feel it." He kissed you softly, ever so gently and afterwards, he placed his forehead on yours. Wiping away one of the tears that slipped down your rosy cheek, he rubbed your noses together and you giggled.

In your peripheral vision, you saw Beth making a gagging face. You sharply turned and flipped her the bird. Signing "Fuck off!".

____________________________________________________

Screaming 'cause I sat on one of my friends and he said "Nice ass" ugh.

Word Count: 715