Dualscar X Slave! Dolorosa

I don't know if the person wanted me to say their name so uh I'll just leave it out. People are asking for hard requests lately and I'm trying to come up with the best course of action like for this I'm confused about what is going to be scrawled everywhere. Oh and I'll be editing some of my stories such as the Karkat Lemon because for everyone who has read it, I mean, come on. The POV is all over the place so I'm gonna go fix that after I've done this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"-olorosa?"

"Dolorosa."

"Dolorosa!" The Dolorosa awoke from her slumber in a groggy state. How long had she been asleep? Must not have been long as it was still dark outside the slave quarters. She looked up at Gratz, the cook of the ship. He was a kind hearted soul, but if you pissed him off, he'd cut you. With a spoon, a SPOON. His apron was on which indicated that he had been making something before coming to wake the Dolorosa up. 

"Dualscar has requested for you to go to his quarters," said the maroon blood. "Something about a ball tomorrow night." At the sound of a ball the Dolorosa's eyes would have gleamed, but recently the labour she was put through took away the gleam. She had nothing to do but stitch up Dualscar's ugly coats, pants and shirts after he had tried to impress female trolls with his 'huge muscles'. It never worked though, it's just that he was too stubborn to believe they didn't want him. She sighed and stood up, dusting of the dress she was forced to wear. Pfft, dress. More like spare rags. Her beautiful dresses had been taken from her and burned. 

She ascended the stairs gracefully and walked across the deck, right past the mast where some male workers were taking a break.

Yo! Dualscar call for you again?" The Dolorosa stopped and turned.

"Indeed. I am told that he wants me to help for a ball tomorrow evening."

"That's like, what, the third time 'es called you to his cabin just tonight!"

"Correct. I believe he is trying to use me until he can't find anything more for me to do before he throws me overboard. He has been trying to kill me for two weeks now and this seems like his last resort."

"Woah! You're so calm about it."

"I should be, you see, all my life I've had some kind of purpose. For example, I was a carer for the mother grub before I found a little grub. I quit my obligation and acted as a lusus to the grub. However, the grub grew up and when everything was looking up he was taken and executed. Now, my purpose is gone and I have nothing left." The males eyebrows rose and one in the back sobbed. The Dolorosa bowed and took her leave, heading to Dualscar's cabin once again. 

Once she opened the door a bottle of rum was smashed just beside her head on the wall. The rum doused her - and those pitiful rags - in an amber sheen.

"What the fuck were you doing talking to, and distracting, my workers? They have a deck to clean."

"Sorry, sir."

"You better be."

"I am, sir."

"Good." Dualscar stood and strode to his private bedroom. "Come." The Dolorosa nodded and followed after him curtly. Inside the room was walk in wardrobe, a four poster bed bed made of smooth cherry wood, a huge sturdy mahogany desk that held a scale for him to count his money, some famous, expensive paintings that had been stolen and other knik-knaks strewn around. Dualscar strutted to the walk in wardrobe and pulled out one of the ugliest coats Dolorosa had ever seen. 

"Should I wear this?"

"..." 

"Well? Why are you so quiet?"

"... I was always taught that if I had nothing nice to say, I should not say anything."

"So, that's a no to the coat then." Said the Orphaner, tossing the coat to the side. "Suggestions?" He flung one of his arms to the wardrobe letting the jade blood have access to it. She stepped forward and shuffled through the clothes coming to stop at a very elegant coat. 

The coat was long, going down to about the mid-calf and the general colour was a navy blue with red lapels and cuffs. The lapels and cuffs had golden stitching and a dark red cloak was attached to the shoulders. The Dolorosa took it out and placed it on his bed. She went back and looked for something to go with the coat. Looking above the clothes rail and at the shelf, she saw sashes, waistcoats and petticoats. She took a dark grey, v-neck waistcoat and a violet sash and placed with the coat before yet again going back to the wardrobe. She took a long sleeved white button up top, placed it on left her arm, she then took some white jodhpurs and placed them on top of her left arm. She took a pair of black riding boots in her left hand and grabbed a white cravat with a red jewel on it in her right hand. She placed it all on his bed (except for the boots, which she placed on the floor), and went to retrieve thin black gloves. 

"I'm finished, sir." Dualscar was astounded with the beauty of the outfit. The elgance of the coat was almost matched with all the other items that were put together and he was surely to be the most looked at person in the party. 

"You are to come with me tomorrow to this ball," Light jade dusted her cheeks "to tell me who to rob, based on their clothes." And the jade was gone. She sighed out and nodded. 

"Yes, sir."

"Dualscar. You are to call me Dualscar."

"Of course, Dualscar, sir." Dualscar rolled his eyes.

"Tomorrow, I will escort you to the ball choose something out of the closet. Make sure it is good. If you are in aDolo? quadrant with me, you should look like it." This shocked the Dolorosa, but she nodded once more, the jade dusted her cheeks again. 

The next night was maybe the best she had, had in a long time and she loved it.

=====================================================================================

Ayyy it's done! Proud of ma self!

Word count: 1062