Mituna X Reader Lemon

It had been a long day at work and you wanted nothing more than to cuddle up with your matesprite and celebrate the rest of your birthday in peace. You slipped the key into the lock with only slight resistance, you turned the key and pushed the door handle down. You were greeted with silence which was unusual; Mituna usually sprang up at the first sound of the key touching the lock. 

Gripping the banister of the stairs, you heard shuffling from upstairs. Taking the stairs two at a time, you bounded up the stairs as softly as possible. From the sound of the shuffling you could tell that you hadn't been heard. You crept up to your bedroom door and slowly placed your hand on the doorknob. THEN YOU SLAMMED THAT BITCH OPEN. Ahem, anyway the bed bounced as your loving matesprite jumped from the sudden, unexpected entrance. A wide smile replaced the shock as Mituna realized you could see him now. 

Meanwhile, you were gaping at the yellow blood who had crimson red ribbon wrapped haphazardly around his body. 

It didn't hide much.

"Mituna? What are you--"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air and losing his balance. You watched him collapse on the bed, tears streaming down your cheeks from laughter. 

"Mituna, what did you do?" You howled clutching your stomach.

"I was thurprithing you? Don't like it?" The boy trailed off at the end, worried that you didn't like his gift of himself.

"No I love it baby, but is the ribbon supposed to be that tangled?"

"... Yeth?" It was more of a question than a statement.

"Here, let me help you." You twisted the ribbon so it was smooth and Mituna fidgeted impatiently.

"Enough, letth do the do!"

"Do the? What? I don't under- oh. OH." Eyes wide you stare at Mituna's grinning face. He grabs you hips and drags you onto the bed. Straddling his hips, you laugh again. This wasn't the first time something like this had happened. You reach behind you and rub his inner thighs. Mituna lets out a surprised grunt. You gently cupped the ribbon that covered his nook until his bulges emerged, thrashing. They entwined with your fingers, drenching your skin in a yellow tinted liquid.

Mituna panted a little finally getting a little stimulation before quickly switching your positions so he was on top.

"Whoa!" You muttered and Mituna grinned again.

"It'th your wriggling day tho I have to treat you." He cooed. His hands worked up your legs to slip down the curve fitting pencil skirt you wore to your office job. Lifting your hips to allow the removal of the fabric, Mituna quickly ragged it down your legs, taking both your tights and panties with it. 

Mituna never was one for patience.

Quickly unbuttoning your blouse he removed it and studied your white and yellow floral lace bra. He hadn't seen the underwear, they were the Victoria's Secret set he had bought you and gave to you earlier this morning. Even more excited, he immediately set to work on removing that oh- so new bra. After the pretty - but annoying - piece of clothing had been removed, Mituna latched his mouth onto your right nipple and slipped his fingers into you. The fluffy hair hanging over his eyes covered where he was looking but a strong burning sensation made you think he was staring you straight in the eye. 

Mewls and moans escaped your mouth alike, a wet sound seemed to be quite loud and it took you awhile to realise it was coming from your lower half. Shaking, your hands busied themselves in his hair, your fists clenching and relaxing over and over. Mituna switched nipples every now and then before he got bored. 

"You ready?" 

"Do it... Please." The two thrashing bulges twisted together, almost making it look like one big bulge. Mituna pushed it into you with only the slightest resistance. Both of you groaned and grunted. Mituna started steady and ever so slow, so somehow now he was unstable and stunningly quick. The wet sounds seemed louder than before and the sound of your skin slapping together did not escape you either, driving you just that slightly bit closer to the edge. Your ankles came together and you pushed him closer, while Mituna slipped his hand into yours. Skin heavily tinted by his own mustard colour he grinned at you, sweat beading near his eyes. He brought his forehead down to yours and gave you a quick Eskimo kiss, thrusts somehow getting faster. His lips crashed onto yours in a sloppy kiss, tongues meshed together. You swallowed each others moans like the most divine wine and continued to bring each other closer to the edge.

Suddenly a cord in you snapped, your mouth hung open is a silent scream and you back arched into his body. You were completely aware of the two bulges slowly swelling inside of your constricting walls and it seemed to make you come undone even harder. Mituna gasped and his genetic fluid came out in torrents. When it filled you it started to drip onto the bed. Panting heavily, Mituna removed himself from you and lay down next to you. After five minutes you had your breath back, and your hands were still entwined. 

"That was amazing thank you. Best birthday gift ever."

"It'th not over. Round two?"

"Round two."    

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 912

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR