Sollux x Fairy!Reader

Sollux was asleep when it happened. A huge beam of light appeared and suddenly, a form was lying on his respite-blocks floors. Your form. His bicolored eyes fluttered open and shifted the the source of the ruffling of clothes. You groaned in slight pain.
"Stupid fucking fairy king... Kicking me out like a motherfucking, tit shitting elf. I'm a fairy too for wings sake!" You grumbled brushing of your clothes.
Sollux would have chuckled if there wasn't a clearly deranged lunatic standing in his respite-block.
"Who the fuck are you? Why are you in my rethpite-block and why are you claiming that a 'thtupid fucking fairy king' kicked you out like a 'motherfucking tit thitting elf'?"

"Huh. I guess the king gave me a cutie this time... At long last... A cute lisp should really help my job... And different coloured eyes... Why aren't you surrounded by girls? Don't answer that. I bet that behind... THIS," you gestured to his form "-is a computer loving geek."

"What the fuck? You appear in my rethpite-block, thaying complimentth and then thuddenly inthulting me. In my own hive."
"Well, soooorry princess! It's not my fault it's my job to make sure you get a lady friend, wink wink, and get my reward. See these?-" you turned and gestured to the (f/c) wings on your back. "-These are the wings of a valentine fairy. It is MY job to make sure you don't end up dead and alone sitting at your computer."

"OK. I'm going back to my slime. Obviouthly I'm over tired. And you, you aren't gonna be here in the morning becauthe you don't exitht."

"Sure lisp boy, we'll see."
So, Sollux got back into bed and went back to sleep. Granted, it wasn't easy with you glaring at him from the other side of his respite-block. But, he managed... Eventually.

Sollux woke up once more and sighed in relief to see that the weird fairy thing wasn't real. Until he went down stairs. There you were. In a pink apron, carefully wrapped to avoid your wings.

"Morning lispy! What d'ya want for breakfast?"
"What the actual fuck are you thtill doing here? Why haven't you ditholved into my imagination yet?"
"Excuse you! I am not a figment of the filthy mind of yours~!"
"Filthy?"
"Yep~! Now what do you want, seriously we have a BUSY day today."
"Whatever your not real anyway. Why thould I care?"
"Fine then, no honey on your toast then!"
"No! I'm thorry!"
"Just as I thought."

After making lispers his toast, you started explaining how you were going to help him find the perfect girl. You smiled and almost melted into your human form.

(h/c) hair that stayed the same, (e/c) eyes getting a fraction smaller and your (f/c) wings becoming one with your back.

"Well! Let's go out!" Sollux spat out his drink.
"Woah, woah, wait! I thought you thaid that you were gonna FIND me the perfect girl! Not BE the perfect girl!"
"Oh, so I'm your 'perfect girl' huh?" You said wiggling your eyebrows.
"Nah, I meant we'll go outSIDE and find you 'the one'" you added.

Time skip to outside~~~~~~~~

Author POV...

I walked down the street running my tongue over my new braces (which I don't actually have...). I bumped into Sollux and someone I thought I recognised.

"Oh, hey Kareel. Did you get braces?" Sollux inquired.
"Nah man, I'm chewing staples." Silence ensued my comment.
"Sarcasm."
"I knew that."
"Sure you did... Anyway I got to get going. Hang on! I remember you now! It's me (y/n)! Kareel!"
"Oh my...! Kareel! It's so nice to see you again!" (Y/n) exclaimed as I held my hand out for a fistbump. She promptly held out her own fist.
"By the way, just thought I'd mention,-" I whispered leaning into her ear "- I ship it..." She stuttered and blushed a little as I giggled and bid my farewells before skipping away into the trees.

Back to normal pov~~~~

A few seconds after Kareel skipped into the woods, a little thump was heard and a little groan of pain.
"DAMN PAINFUL ROCKS BE PAINFUL!"
(Y/n) and Sollux face-palmed, before walking away.

Time skip to the end of the day.

Sollux had been getting closer to you and he really liked who he had gotten to know. Not all of these girls you introduced him to, oh no. You. You were the one he wanted.

You two returned back at his hive and you sighed.
"Well, we didn't find you someone today but we hopefully will tomorrow." Sollux inwardly groaned and trekked up to his slime. He dragged you with him.

"Lithten. I like you. Not the other girlth you thowed me. You. Tho, jutht thtop trying to get me a 'perfect girl' when you ARE the perfect girl." You looked shocked.

"This is the first time this'a ever happened and I don't know what to say... Other than, I like you too Sollux. Well done you got yourself a girl." You breathed happily. He hugged you and placed a kiss on your lips before going to sleep.

----------------()()()()()-----------------
Word count: 869