Human!GamTav

With Gamzee always out performing on the streets, Karkat was usually left alone to fail at trying to beat Sollux at video games.

One day Gamzee burst through the door grinning like an idiot.

"Karbro! I got a big gig! Tonight!"

"Fucking good for you, piss off now I'm trying to beat Sollux."

"Oh umm OK... I'll stay at Tavbros tonight!"

"Bye fucker."

So later on that night Gamzee finished his gig and went to a bar. A few hours later, a man came in and threatened a nearby girl that if she didn't 'come have a good time' with him then things would get ugly. So on impulse, Gamzee stood and tried to calm the situation down.

The man punched Gamzee and smashed a bottle on the wood of the bar. He proceeded to threaten Gamzee as the girl helped him stand. He walked towards the man again. The man decided it would be a good idea to scratch Gamzee's face diagonally from one side to another.

Gamzee stood shocked before his pupils dilated and he roared in anger. He began to punch the man and then repeatedly smashed the mans face against the bar. When the bartender finally managed to get Gamzee to stop, all the people in the bar had ran, scared shitless of him.

Gamzee then ran to Tavros' house and weeped telling him what happened, what he had done. Tavros just sat and comforted him. Later that night while they were watching a film, Tavros gulped audibly before he kissed Gamzee on the cheek. To this Gamzee just smiled and hugged Tavros tighter.

De end