Sollux X Reader

Hey guys I would like to say that a friend of mine actually requested a Sollux x Reader so I was here like: You actually like that prick (for people only now reading this story, this is good natured Sollux is my favourite character)? buuuut I said I would write it for her. So here ya r!

______________________________________________________________________

It had been a month now since you had somehow been mixed in with the world of Homestuck. You had been forced to live with Kanaya, on account of Dolorosa's mothering habits. So, here you were about to enter that damned water temple (Twilight Princess) when all of a sudden...

twinArmageddons [TA] began pestering ChumHandle [CH]

[TA]: Hey, what'2 up?

[CH]: Nothing much, just playing my latest Zelda game. (Get over it people who dislike Zelda you like it in this in this!)

[TA]: Cool. Whiich one?

[CH]: Skyward Sword I finally got it in the post.

[TA]: You 2tiill haven't 2hown me your 'awe2ome' gamiing 2kiill2.

[TA]: ii'm 2tartiing two thiink you don't have any.

[CH]: PSSHH! Of course I do it's just that both our lazy asses are glued to the couches!

[TA]: You have a poiint...

[TA]: Ii'll be over iin a 2econd.

twinArmageddons [TA] ceased pestering ChumHandle [CH]

[CH]: NO WAIT MY ROOMS A SHIT TIP!

[CH]: Fuck...

OK, now you were freaking out. I had neglected to tell you that you, as the trolls would say, had a massive 'flush crush' on the mustard blood.

All his negatives were positives in your book. The way he had two fangs on each side of his mouth, the way his eyes were different colours. So here you were now an scrambling to clean your room throwing plates out of the window and your watering can down stairs, successfully clocking Kanaya in the process.

"Sorry, Kan!"

"It's Quite Alright My Dear (y/n)." She replied

Luckily you finished with about a second to loose

*knock knock*

"COMING!" You roared through the hom-hive. Opening the door Sollux brought his hand up in the gesture of a wave. Doing the same gesture you step aside and allow him to step inside.

"2o let'2 2ee the2e apparent gamiing 2kiill2."

"Yeah, yeah, come on then Captor."

After setting up Skyward Sword you sat down next to Sollux and started beating the game. After one rage quit due to the Ghiriham fight, two arguments on different ways to go in the water temple and one awkward silence, you noticed it was midnight.

"Sol, you should go home, it's midnight." You said a little reluctantly.

"ii don't have two... do ii?" He said sounding different from usual.

"Well... Won't Psi worry where you are...?" You questioned.

"No ii texted hiim whiile you were beatiing the water temple2 bo22."

"Sly bastard..." You said even if you were jumping for joy inside.

A few hours later you looked at Sollux and he was asleep. A wild idea popped into your head. 'It wouldn't hurt to kiss his forehead... Right?'

Sollux's POV A few hours before you had the idea to kiss his forehead...

Watching (y/n) play is quite funny. She isn't the most experienced with troll games, but she excels in human games. She has shiny hair too... and pretty (eye colour here) eyes... and a sexy ass (it's Sollux, what did you expect?! XD).

My POV

Sollux slid his bi-coloured eyes down your curvy frame. Thinking 'mmm, dat ass...' When he has a wild idea! He has had a flush crush on you since he first saw you a month ago. He wanted to know if you crushed on him too. So, he lay down and pretended to be asleep. When you looked over you saw him 'asleep' and put your thoughts into action. Leaning down you went to kiss an his forehead. However, Sollux, sensing you leaning over, snaps his eyes open and shifts so you are kissing his lips. With your eyes wide, you try to pull away but his hand is on the back of your head. Giving in, you close your eyes and kiss back. You feel him smirk into the kiss. Soon after you both pull away for air.

"Gog, you are 2o 2exy (y/n)..." You blush madly and look away mumbling a small "Thanks Sol..."

"Shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me, c'mon girl!" By? I don't have a fucking clue. :D