Let me get things straight

OK so, in one of my stories I go on about a spiderbitch or Sollux being a prick. I'm being good natured. In a way. Sollux is my favourite character and I do NOT hate Vriska. It's like what I did in another story about creepypastas where I said I didn't like Jane. I had my reasons, I explained why and it was ignored but oh well. I like Vriska because she relates to me in a way, if she does in fact love someone and doesn't know how to act about it, yes I understand. The first crush I had I nearly mashed him to a pulp (in a nice way and he was quite 'fragile' in the first place he bruised like a peach, I hit his arm in a friendly way and the arm started going purple...) All he wanted to do was talk about Pokémon (this was in 2013) and I talked back and we went our separate ways on the way home. He asked me out the next day but that's not the point.  I also think her deaths were to brutal for a nice girl like her. Again Sollux is my favourite character so I don't mean that he's an asshole or prick or whatever I call him. 

Also! My private messages are NOT WORKING. If you have something you would like to ask I'm afraid you may have to wait for my messages to start work again (if its a private message you know then you will have to wait but I'm sorry if this inconveniences you but I can't do anything about it :/) or you should just comment down below! Again sorry if this inconveniences you! 

EDIT!!! This post was supposed to come out months ago but it must have only just actually posted recently! Sorry bout that my messages weren't working at all and I know for sure that wattpad wasn't bloody updating itself at the time!