Sitting at home alone on a Friday night in a gorgeous dress with my hair and make-up all done. I feel really pathetic right now. Why did I let Jen talk me into doing all this for nothing?

I got up off my couch and decided I was going to go put my best friend, my sweatpants on. Suddenly, a loud thud came from my front porch. I quietly made my way to the window. I peeked out the blinds and saw nothing out of the ordinary.

I backed away from the window and decided it’s probably best if I ignore whatever the hell that is. Just then, the doorbell rang.

Damn. This is horror movie type shit. A bad one at that.

I groaned and answered the door.

There stood Stiles with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

“Stiles? What are you doing here?” I said my eyes flickering from the flowers in his hands to his face.

“We’re going on our first date, duh.” He smiled.

I stood there with my mouth open wide. “You going to let me in now?”

I nodded my head and stepped aside to let him in.

“So, where are we going?” I asked.

“You’ll see.” He smirked.

I hummed my disapproval and put my shoes on. I quickly put the flowers in a vase and returned to Stiles.

“Lucy?” He asked as he wrapped his hand around mine, giving me butterflies in the process.

“Hm?” I answered.

“You look really beautiful tonight.” He winked.

I blushed and said, “Thank you.”

We walked out to his jeep and I commented, “Look, I match your Jeep!”

He laughed as I posed next to it.

“You are so dorky.” He said while he opened the car door for me.

“I take pride in my dorkiness!” I defended.

--

“Oh my gosh this restaurant is so fancy!” I said as he helped me out of the jeep.

He smiled as he lead me in. I took this moment to fully survey him. He was wearing dark wash jeans, a solid grey button-up shirt, and sneakers of course. He looked fine, if I must say so myself.

“You really shouldn’t check me out so blatantly you know.” Stiles smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him as the waitress led us to our table.

“Hi, my name’s Emilia. I’ll be your server tonight. What can I get you two to drink?”

“Water’s fine for me.” Stiles said.

“Same here.” I said.

Emilia wrote our drink orders down then left.

--

“That was so good, I swear I’m going to weigh 500 pounds tomorrow from all the food I ate!” I exclaimed as we exited the restaurant.

“You would still be beautiful even if you were 500 pounds.” Stiles smiled.

“Aww, you’re so sweet.” I said. He’s so cheesy, I love it.

“I know.” He said.

“Where are we going now?” I asked.

“It’s a surprise.” He smiled.

“I don’t like surprises.” I stated.

“But you looooove me!” He sang.

--

Stiles finally came to a stop at that random spot in the forest.

He grabbed my hand and led me to a spot that overlooks the whole city of Beacon Hills. This was so much like when he asked me out on this date.

“How do you find these spots?” I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders and looked out over the city. “I don’t know, I kind of stumbled upon this one night.”

“It’s so pretty.”

“Like you.”

“You’re really cheesy, you know that?”

“I’m serious, Lucy. I like you. A lot.” Stiles said.

“I like you too, Stiles.”

“No, Lucy. I don’t think you understand. I like you so much it hurts sometimes. The other night when I saw Jackson comforting you when you saw Scott on the ground made me realize how I feel about you. You’re the only one I want, Lucy. I never want to see any guy but me with you. I guess what I’m trying to say is-“

I cut him off by smashing my lips against his.

“I love you.” He said once we pulled away.

“I love you, Stiles Stilinski."

-----------------------------------

Awwwh. I really wanted to write a light-hearted, sweet chapter so here it is! Sorry if you hate mushy things but this is a romance book! <3

completely irrelevant statement: I LOVE TOM DALEY.

sorry, bye now. :')