hyung

So here's a quick update before i sleep, i feel extremely sleepy now i may be hallucinating and regret what i wrote down there later in the morning,but... Whatever, enjoy ❣💛

___________

Jungkook was still driving the car as the gang's place was a little bit far, everyone was on his nerves as they were thinking about their role in jungkook's plan, knowing that a wrong move will cost them a life.

Jimin was worried about kai of course, but he can't hide his excitement as he was sitting beside jungkook, that wad ounce his husband... Yeah husband. He couldn't help but steal glances from him, he couldn't get over how the taller's manliness affects him, and jungkook was well aware of it, so he thinks why not having fun a bit.

"Do you miss me that much to keep staring at me that long?" Jungkook started talking with a low tone jimin only can hear it.

Jimin couldn't decide in which he should be frustrated or angry or hurt, guess all of them in once . He just ignore his feelings then and scoffed ignoring jungkook as he looked out of the car's window.

"Really? Ignoring me now? You want to play that game? You weren't like that the last time we met though?" Jungkook says looking down shortly at the smaller to see his face being crimson red as he muttered hardly his words.

"T-that's a different story." Jimin says lowly hoping jungkook will just change the subject but that wasn't the case , and he realised that when he felt a hand on his thigh.

"W-what do you think you're doing?" Jimin says as he was trying to push jungkook's hand off his thigh but jungkook denied it squeezing the smaller's thigh harder earing a slight whimper of pain from him.

"Don't play with me jimin." Jungkook says as he kept driving his hand up toward the other's crotch but he stopped when he heard soft sniffles from the smaller who was tilting his head downwards.

Jungkook wasn't expecting that reaction from him, he thought that he'll just be turned on so he can leave him hanging but he just shrugged it off finding the situation not amusing, so he just kept driving ignoring the smaller's whimpers and sniffles.

They were close finally, so jungkook stopped the car before stepping out of it accompanied with the others, he then pulled out a hige bag that can be zipped, it was for jimin to go in.

Jungkook then handed jimin a small thing that can make him send a signal.to the other to come and help him. Jimin just accepted it silently not even making eye contact with the other before he went in the plastic bag and got trapped in it.

Kai then held him bridal style going in their alone without even holding a gun knowing that they won't let him in if he had one. Jungkook and youngi were ready as they were hiding .

Kai then entered and wad greeted by two tall and strong boys who see?ed like they were beating him up with their eyes so they just snatched the "victim" before they threw it in a room carelessly.

"Where's Baek now? You got jimin." Kai says determined to save his lover no matter what.

The two boys chuckled to each other before looking at him with a serious face, they then grabbed him by both of his arms before throwing him out of the building.

Well, kai expected that of course but he had faith in jimin, the smaller was running out of oxygen as he was still inside of the bag finding it difficult to break out of it,but he did it in the end.

Jimin then looked around, it was all pitch black and that didn't brought him good memories but he shrugged them off keeping his mind focused, so he made one step, two, three, but when he tried to take another step, he felt something under his feet which made him freak out for a second, but soon enough, he remembered that he had a light in that thing jungkook gave him, so he tuned it on to see a beatifjl boy who's face and body was all covered in blood.

"It's him." Jimin muttered to himself as he sent the signal to youngi and jungkook so they'll break into the basement, and soon enough he heard loud sound and screams and gun shoots.

"Well, ghat was easier than what i thought it would be" Jungkook says looking at the dead bodies under him " I hate weakness" .

Jimin then went out of that room holding the boy firmly, when kai saw him, he just went running to him to hold him from jimin crying a bit. Jimin felt happy for them,but jealous at the same time, he really wish jungkook cared about him that way.

All of them then got out of there to the car. Kai has put baekhyun in the back seat before he went to jungkook.

"Thank you so mu_" Kai tried to thank jungkook but the other interrupted him with a quick ' no problem', but as the other sighed looking at him directly in the eyes, jungkook felt something, he knew him, he's definitely familiar, but he's still doubting it.

Kai then turned away from jungkook to go to the car with the others who were already there, jimin was looking at them secretly from the window feeling sad because jungkook told them that he won't go back with them. But what jimin saw made his eyes rip open.

Jungkook tugged on the taller's sweater so he turned around to feel arm wrapped around him and someone snuggling against him, he was taken aback by the action, but he returned the hug feeling the exact same thing as jungkook.

"Hyung.." Jungkook says sweetly sounding like his very old self. "I missed you".

____________

I know i'm laate,but jimiiiin, my swearheart, my small precious baby, happy birthday, i wish you'll have the most happy and wonderful life ever ❣🐣.

WE'LL KEEP SUPPORTING YOU NO MATTER WHAT 💛🐥 JIMIN YOU NICE KEEP GOING. ❣❣