visitor

Jimin had to stay in the cold bathroom, because simply , he can't go out and see his man embrasing a person that is not him.

After a long night, jimin woke up in the morning to a familiar face in front of him, jungkook was standing proudly smirking at him, after many sec, jimin remembered it all, and for the first time he felt the urge to slap jungkook across the face, ' cause he was done with the other's shit.

He felt anger building up inside him, jungkook bent down to face jimin.

"Did you have a good_" Jungkook couldn t complete him sarcastic sentence as jimin slaped him hard across the face not being able to control his emotions anymore.

"AREN T YOU ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! YOU TORTURED ME TO DEATH! YOU RAPED ME! AND NOW YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME! YOU'RE MARRIED SO DON'T GO FUCK WITH OTHER MEN! AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU! *sob* WHY?!WHYY?!! WHY YOU'RE DOING THIS? WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG BESIDE LOVING YOU!" Jimin's voice cracked at the end as he was hitting jungkook s shest , trying to get all of his frustration out.

He was about to punch jungkook another time, but the taller grabbed his wrist rather roughly, jimin shot his head up looking into the red eyes that were glaring harshly at him, he won t lie if he say that he was about to piss himself, all of his anger has turned into pure fear.

" What have i said about touching me?" Jungkook says rather calmly. "ANSWER!" he continued with a harsh voice.

"N-not t-ouching you." Jimin says with a low voice not daring to look into jungkook's eyes."

"AND YOU FUCKING SLAPED ME!" jungkook didn t add any words as he transfered all of his anger into actions. He ripped off jimin shirt, biting his not so healed skin, hitting jimin everywhere on his body throwing harsh words that went directly to his pure heart that only knew how to love jungkook. He then pulled the smallers pants down leaving him naked, as he only made his member out of his trousers.

He then made the smaller stand pulling him harshly to smash him on the bathroom wall before he inserted all of his lenght in jimin, the victim hasn t had sex in days s, so he felt a very harsh pain that made him scream even more.

The monster has finished his work so he left the little one laying strenghless on the floor sobbing and crying loudly.

Jimin has returned to his cold room, so he layed down still bruised by jungkook s punches, he cried his eyes out before sleeping without even knowing it.
Jimin woke up to someone shaking him violently.

"jimin? Is that you?" The voice said to the half sleeping boy, but he was able to know the owner of the voice.

"J-jin hyung??!"
______________________
Okay i'm sorry 'bout the late update, i was just in lack of english and running out of ideas sooo.....

"J-jin hyung??!"______________________Okay i'm sorry 'bout the late update, i was just in lack of english and running out of ideas sooo

I'm not saying that jikook's height difference is the cutest thing in the world, but that exactly what i'm saying (/ω\)