changes

Guys i know i m late T_T i m sorryyy, but did you guys just made me have 32 votes on my last chapter?! You made me jungshook, but in a happy way 😄😘 . Thank youuu beautiful people. Love ya 💜
This chapter s not edited so please ignore it, thank youu.
____________
Jungkook has been feeling lonely all these two years, he couldn t focus on anything, he's been drinking too much. It's not that he miss jimin, or feel guilty toward him , but he feel like his life s meaningless, all his life he just wanted to kill jimin and destroy his family, but now he has nothing.

Anc even though he s feeling all of this, he keep maintaining his unreadable poker face, he still lead his work really well, he s still the old jungkook, but he s even more messed up, all he wanted was having a family , he just wanted to be like the others, and he wished he never saw what he did when he was young, he misses his peaceful life before the incident, he misses his brother who was more like a second father for him, he misses his mother who gives him everything without waiti ng for any reward, he misses his father who used to work hard for his family, he wishes all his money could bring back these memories, but he knows that it s impossible , he s lonely , his loneliness eats his insides like never before, but he could bear it right?

Hoseok never let jungkook down, he was always by his side, he s forgiven him a long time ago for using him 'cause he simply loves him , how could he stay angry at him? Jungkook sometimes shows his broken side to his childhood friend, and the other never fails to sheer him up.

Meanwhile, jimin's missing someone , but he didn t want to admit it, he's now more than an excellent leader for his ex father s mafia, he s appreciated by everyone because of his smartness and strenght that was hard to surpass.

Jin and namjoon and taehyung are working more together now, jimin name them the powerful trio, and he won t lie if he says that namjoon has a soft heart for jin, but what he don t know is that jin fell for him a long time ago, sure he knew namjoon for so long, but they never talked the way they re doing now, jin felt like namjoon s just the perfect one for him, he knew that he don t have a chance with jimin so he just tried to fall for namjoon, and that wasn t difficult due to the taller s good looks and nice personality.

As if for taehyung, namjoon has been working more on him, he was trying to make his artificial brain do the chemical reactions like the normal brain, so he could finally have feelings, and his experiments were a total success, tae have now feelings but his personality was more like the weird one, he sure was a genius but his actions weren t really saying that, but namjoon was satisfied with the results and he didn t miss telling it all to jin to impress him.

Kai was more like the one who wants to stay alone a lot, he was more focusing on his own plans, but he never fails in helping the others with theirs.
________________

Jimin pov

" I think we should visit my mom, it has been a while since i last have seen her, and i ll introduce you to each other. " I say as i was a little worried about her, she s sick after all, and she s still my mom.

They just nodded as they were busy still focusing on their work.

After eating our lunches, we head to the special hospital my mom was in, she has her fancy room, even if she was paralyzed, she s still living like a queen.

My heart was beating fast, i was nervous about meeting her, since i ve never seen her after i escaped with... Him.
But it s my responsibility to take care of her, i can t let her down, i m not that kind of sons.

I asked about her room and then go it s way , i think jin s not that excited to see her, i know they re not in good terms.

We finally arrived, i knocked on the door first and then entered leaving the door open for the others.