the end ? maybe

jimin was running , but his brain didn't stop thinking , he knews that jungkook can save him right now , but the thing is , does he even need to be saved? Chris can provide the best life for jimin and his child , plus jungkook just isn't the onnne for jimin .

jimin suddenly stopped running , urning a glance from both of the members , "jimin what are you doing ?" jungkook said as he stopped running as well , " let's go." jungkook continued as he pulled jimin's arm toward him, but jimin didn't want to move .

" jungkook," jimin started as his eyes were full of tears , " i can't go with you  for our child ." 

jimin continued as a tear falls down his cheek knowing that his decision was final .

" what?! jimin you do understand that that bitch kidnapped you right , you want to stay with you kidnapper ?!" jungkook said trying not to scream .

"so you did jungkook ! I can't let you touch my child after all you've done to us . of course i can't trust you afterall of this ." jimin says ." you'd better go , i won't move , me and my child will stay here and live here ." he continued.

jungkook looked at his sleeping child who was so little , and that made his heart break even more . " jimin , please." jungkook said, it was the first time jungkook says such a thing to jimin .

even jimin was left shocked at jungkook's words , but his eyes said no themselves , he was so determined to make his child grow up in a healthy envirement .

" goodbye , jungkook ." jimin says before running in the opposite direction . chris was looking at them through the camera smiling . 

" that's my boy." he says as he saw jungkook trying to catch jimin up , but kai just catched him before and told him that they don't have time .

" 3.... 2 .... 1 ..... 0 " chris then pressed on a button that made the rooftop blow to pieces , but this was after jimin enetered his room with the baby , and tell him that he'll stay with him. 

" what was that ? " jimin came running toward chris to grab him by his collar . 

" it was a bomb , love , it was my plan , this whole time . what do you think ."