ugly truth

Jungkook was glaring at jimin before smiling to him looking at his terrified expression, jimin knew that this is not his sweet and caring jungkook, he s now a beast who only wants to make him regret his whole life.

Jungkook then grabed jimin 's soft hair and pulled it with full force till jimin fell down pleading him to let him go, jimin can't describe the deep ache he is feeling right now, jungkook continued pulling him until he arrived to their so called bedroom, jimin didn't want his first night as jungkook's husband to end like this, he thought that they' ll make love and that he'll feel the love he always lacked.

Jimin was then thrown on the kingsized bed as he winced in pain from the rough impact.
" Jungkook! Stop it. I don't want this."
" Really you weren t saying so a moment ago, why did you change your mind so fast? Huh?" Jungkook says before slapping jimin on his right sheek leaving him shoked, jimin has never imagined that jungkook will hit him one day, he thought that he ll be his prince charming that ll protect him, but he was wrong, totally wrong, and the proof is in front of his eyes.

Jimin looked at how jungkook's features turned into a psycho's one,he looked crazy, now he was terrified even more.
"Is my husband scared?" Jungkook says caressing jimin s right sheek, while jimin was looking at him with glassy eyes feeling his heart pounding so fast . " Then i'll make you even more terrified! You worthless slut! You and your familly turned my life into hell! I hate you! You don't have any idea how much i want to kill you right now, but you're not going anywhere before i make you feel the same way as me! Our marriage contract is only 3 months long, and don't even try to escape or tell someone you re my husband 'cause then i'll kill all your familly, and you know i m capable of doing so, understood?" Jimin felt like his tongue was tied up, he was looking at jungkook with widdened eyes, having a hard time processing all the informations crashing into him.

The next thing jimin knew is jungkook biting every inch and part of his body strongly making his scream in pain ,blood covering his body.

"You like it rough , don t you little shit? "
Jungkook says digging his nails on jimin s nipples before biting them making jimin cry out loudly trying to push jungkook off him. The taller then held jimin s wrists roughly.
"Don t you fucking touch me! If you don t want your hands tore apart from your ugly body."

Jungkook then took his tie off before tying the smaller s hands with it in a painful position, jimin couldn t stop crying and screaming in the process making jungkook angrier.

" SHUT UP YOU BITCH! I HATE YOUR FUCKING VOICE!" But jimin couldn t stop feeling numb and hurt all over his body, he thought he s about to pass out, jimin then felt his bottom part exposed, jungkook has tore the little tissue that covered it.

" You don t want to shup up? Okay, then i ll make you louder." The taller said before spreading the smaller s thighs who was fighting back but with no results cause simply he s weaker.

Jungkook then entered jimin roughly making the smaller cry loudly before gasping for air, jimin thought he was loosing his mind as jungkook began to thrust mucilessly into his virgin hole. Sure jimin played with himself before, but it has nothing to do with the real thing. Jimin was pleading him to cut it out, but it seems like he just make him go rougher.

" Lay on your fours on the ground." Jungkook says glaring at the smaller who has no power to even stand up.

"I SAID ON YOUR FOURS NOW!" He said making jimin flinch before doing as the taller instructed , on his fours on the ground after he collected all his force to do so, he knew what ll happen to him, he knew he was bleeding from jungkook 's thrusts.

Jungkook then came behind him to thrust again into him, jimin don t have the voice to scream any more, he was whimpering soundlessly as jungkook continued pleasuring himself.

Jimin then felt dizzy, he felt like his bleeding is getting serious before passing out still feeling jungkook s member in him.

_____________________

I m sooo sorry, i know i m late, but i also know that you ll forgive me for it.
Please vote for this story. Love y all😘😍