Chapter 3: A 'Nice' Welcome

The next morning, Viviana woke up to a short blonde rabbit sitting on the couch with Brynn. He had green eyes with green ears. His face was covered in freckles and his tail was the fluffiest Vivi has ever seen. She sat up. She quickly realized she forgot to change from last night. He turned around to the ruckus. Brynn turned around too. "Morning Vivi!" She grinned.

"H-hey.  Who's this?" Viviana questioned.

"Oh! Hi! I'm Emmett. One of the other rabbits!" His smile beamed with excitement. He seemed to be blushing too. He looked to be 17. 

"Nice to meet you~ I'm Viviana, but you can call me Vivi." Vivi smiled sweetly. 

Viviana got up and went into the bathroom to change. She put on a white, flowy crop top with camo shorts. She decided to wear converse. She also put on a silver ring. She quickly straightened her hair and put a bobby pin in.

She walked back out and there was banging on the door. "I'll get it." Vivi said. She was already standing so why not? She walked over and opened it to see a rabbit with a brown afro. His skin was tan and his eyes were dark brown. His lips were very pink. His eyelashes were surprisingly long as well. He had white rabbit ears too. 

"Who are you..?" He stared at her. "Hello, I'm Viviana." She smiled.

"Brynn. We have another rabbit?" He looked through Vivi like she didn't even exist. "Duh." She pointed at Vivi and glared at the boy.

He shrugged, "Well hey, I'm Blake. I just came by to get Brynn. Reese and Sawyer need to talk to her about the nearby island being attacked and all."

Brynn grimaced, "They couldn't come here themselves?" 

"Obviously." He looked at her smugly.

"Fine- Emmett, can you show Vivi some other members of Yazui Island?" Brynn turned and smiled. "S-sure!" Emmett quickly got up and ran over to Vivi's side. 

"I'm coming too. I have nothing better to do." Blake crossed his arms while Vivi and Emmett walked out of the house. Brynn ran off to meet the other leaders in the meantime. 

The 3 rabbits walked down the dirt path. Blake minded his own business while Emmett and Viviana were talking up a storm. They giggled and playfully pushed each other, just as if they knew each other forever. They all came to a stop when they saw 3  wolves sitting by a small pond. It had lily pads in it with pink and white flowers. There was a couple small orange fish in it swimming in circles. 

"Hey! Piper!" Emmett called.

One of the wolves with their hair tied in a ponytail turned around. Her hair was blonde with red tips. She had turquoise eyes and red lips. Her ears and tail were red and black. "Oh he- who is that?" She went from happy to concerned. 

 "Oh, this is Viviana! She just moved here." Emmett blushed and wrapped his arm around her. "Hi!" Viviana smiled.

"Well welcome to the island. I'm Piper. These 2 are Ozzie and Jaylen." She motioned to them.

Ozzie was really tall and broad. His hair was very, very short and black. He had brown skin with fluffy navy blue wolf ears and tail. His eyes were almost black. Jaylen also was very dark. His hair was black that was slicked to the side. He had a scar across his neck and it seemed to be going down to his chest. His eyes were grey too. His ears were ginger and so was his tail. Those were a rare color.

"What's up bunny?" Ozzie smirked.

"Viviana. My name is not bunny." She glared at him.

"Sorry, sorry." Ozzie sighed and turned away.

Jaylen huffed, "Can't take a joke bunny?" 

Viviana got silent and her ears flopped down. That's when Blake stepped in front of her. "Guys, shut up. Can't you make her feel at home? You two are acting like big jerks. At least Ozzie had the guts to apologize."

"Sorry guys, but I have to agree with Blake. Ozzie, do you really think Sawyer would agree with this? You two being the alphas and all." Piper grabbed Vivi's hand, showing which side she was on.

"I get it, sorry Viviana." Ozzie sighed and smiled apologetically. 

Jaylen said nothing and shoved by Viviana and Emmett, whose arm was still around her. Piper also fell to the ground after Jaylen pulled her tail. "You b-" She cut herself off.

They sat there in silence. "I should maybe go after him, being the alpha male and all-" Ozzie quickly ran off after the angered wolf.

"Are you okay?" Blake turned and looked at Vivi.

"...yeah," Viviana sighed in relief that Jaylen was gone. Emmett hugged her while Piper stood up and growled. 

"Hey- Piper, it's okay. He walked away." Viviana tugged at Piper's sleeve and forced a small smile. "You are too sweet for your own good Vivi, haha." Piper squeezed her hand.

"Do you 3 just wanna hang out at the male rabbit house? Just in case Jay comes back and he's still mad.." Emmett glanced around warily. 

"Sure." Blake said. Vivi and Piper agreed. The 4 walked off to relax, in where hopefully it was calm. 

Later that night, Piper and Viviana fell asleep in the boys' cottage. They were curled up on Blake's bed, so Blake had to sleep in the extra bed. Emmett was passed out on the couch as well. The door suddenly creaked open, but the 4 didn't budge. Footsteps approached the bed with Vivi and Piper in it; The figure tripped and hit their knee on the bed, making a bang. Piper jumped up in fear, and then being a guard punched the figure in the stomach. It fell to the ground, making a louder bang. The rabbits sat up in panic. "OUCH!" It sounded like-

"Brynn?" Piper knelt down. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I thought you were Jaylen, or an intruder!" Piper quickly started to apologize.

"P-Piper, I'm f-f-fine." Brynn was sweating and trying to smile. 

Viviana got out of Blake's bed and helped Brynn up. A bruise already developed on her stomach. "What are you doing here Brynn? It's-" Vivi looked at the clock, "almost midnight!" 

"I heard from Sawyer that Piper wasn't home, and you weren't home either, so I went looking for you guys. But I-" She coughed in pain, "found ya."

"Oh, it's my fault. We came here to hang out and I guess we just all passed out.. aha.." Emmett shrugged and let out a slight laugh.

"It's fine. Just you two- if you guys are gonna sleep at a different cottage, please let your roommates or leader know. Now can we just go home Vivi? You too Piper." Brynn sighed.

The 2 nodded and said goodnight to Blake and Emmett. After Vivi and Brynn were home, they both got into bed. "Hey Vivi?"

"Hm?"

"Do you like it here?"

Vivi smiled, "I don't like it, I love it. It has the most amazing people and I feel at home."

"Good." Brynn grinned.

"Night Brynn."

"Sweet dreams Vivi."