We take lots of pictures outside the palace, smiling. In one of the pictures, Zaid kisses my cheek, causing my heartbeat to quicken. In another, he hugs me, resting his chin at the top of my head. We're both laughing in this picture, and I really love it.

It's our fifth day in Turkey, and we're going back tomorrow. Whenever I remember that we're going back tomorrow afternoon, my heart clenches. I'm going to miss it, so much. I've loved all the time I've spent with Zaid on our honeymoon. It's been so beautiful and memorable.

In case you're wondering, no. We still haven't done anything. We still haven't made love again, after that night in Paris. I'm growing more and more frustrated, and I'm going to burst really soon. Of course, I'm very happy with Zaid, roaming the beautiful city and visiting all the magnificent places.

But I know Zaid's strategy. These last few days have been super busy. We've been out all day long, for the past five days. By the time we reach back at the hotel, we're both super exhausted, and we fall asleep. He's purposely been trying to tire me out, so that I don't...

'Zara? Love? Where do you want to go now? Are you hungry?' Zaid's voice pulls me out of my thoughts. My mind was flowing back to that night in Paris. The night Zaid made love to me.

I turn to him and give him a small smile. "I don't mind, anywhere. And nope, I'm not hungry. Are you?" I ask him.

He shakes his head. 'Not yet. I was wondering, do you want to go to the cinema tonight? To watch a Turkish movie? They have subtitles.'

Oh, now he wants to take me to the cinema tonight. He's probably wishing that I fall asleep watching the movie and he carries me back to the hotel, making sure not to wake me up. I know him very well.

I stare into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes, shaking my head. "We'll visit the cinema back in England. Let's do something else."

His eyebrow perks slightly. 'Okay, what do you want to do?'

I shrug. "Whatever you want. I don't mind."

We go to a fancy Turkish restaurant an hour later, and then for dessert. Then, we go to the mall. And then for ice cream.

It's 10pm by the time we get back into the car. Zaid's car, by the way. He has a car, and a home, in Turkey, too.

'Did you have fun today?' Zaid asks me softly, glancing over at me shortly.

I look over at him, smiling. "Yes, I did. What about you?"

'I had lots of fun. Anything's fun with you, love.'

I rest my head back into the seat, closing my eyes with a smile on my lips.

Zaid is the sweetest guy in the world, and the most romantic. He's so amazing, so sweet, so caring. Everything about him is perfect. Except for the fact that he won't touch me. Not in that way, anyway.

It's the last night of our honeymoon, and still, he hasn't done anything. I glance over at him. He looks thoughtful, lost in his own thoughts. God knows what he's thinking about. He's probably tired.

I'm not as crazy as I may seem. You're probably thinking that I just always want Zaid, and that's true. I always want him, but I'm not only...always thinking about that. It's been over a week. Over a week, since he made love to me. Since that beautiful night. He hasn't even kissed me properly after that.

I'm frustrated.

And I'm feeling super emotional.

Because we're going back home tomorrow, and also because of Zaid. How stupid is he? Does he really think that I'm still feeling sore? I'm not sore at all now. I'm feeling perfectly fine.