Chapter Sixty-Two

Zara's POV

His lips start a merciless assault on the bare skin of my shoulder which is peeking through my flimsy nightgown. He begins to trail soft, feather-light kisses from my shoulder, to the side of my neck. I close my eyes shut tight, loving the feel of his lips on my skin. His lips are super soft.

I grab his arm and hold onto it tight, my fingernails digging into his skin, as I feel his lips travel across my jaw. He isn't kissing me now, but his lips are softly moving across my skin, teasing.

He sits up, and I frown at him. Why is he getting up? He takes off his shirt and discards it, throwing it onto the floor beside the bed. My mouth dries up as I take in his shirtless form. He's so handsome, so hot. He has the most impressive body I've ever seen. Any guy would be jealous of his body.

I trail my fingers across his hard chest, then across the hard ridges of his stomach. He lays back down next to me and turns me to face him, softly caressing my cheek. I lean into his touch and smile.

"Are you trying to kill me or something, wearing that?" He asks, looking at my nightgown. His eyes darken, and he can't keep his eyes off my body.

I smirk, trying hard not to blush. 'Why, Mr Malik? Do you like it?'

He nods, his fingers playing with the material at my back. "Yes, I like it very much."

I start to draw patterns with my fingers on the top of his chest. He groans, pulling me towards himself by my wrist.

Making myself comfortable, I place my right leg on his. I feel him tense, and his gaze is on me.

He groans, pulling me even closer. He rests his head in the crook of my shoulder, kissing my neck lightly. I shudder.

I position my leg to make myself more comfortable. He gently touches my bare knee, making me tremble. I close my eyes as I feel his hand draw lazy patterns on my leg.

'Are you okay with this?' He whispers softly.

I open my eyes to meet his, nodding. I reach for his hand which is on my leg, and push it higher so it is laying on my stomach. When I feel his hand on my stomach, I shiver.

"I won't break, Zaid. I promise," I whisper, chuckling. My cheeks are bright pink.

He trails his hand over my bare stomach for a few seconds, and then takes it to my waist.

'You're so soft,' he says.

I laugh. "Yeah?"

He nods, staring into my eyes.

'I can't believe you love me, Zara. And that you trust me enough, for this. You're letting me touch you.'

I smile. "Well, you should believe it! I love you, Zaid. And yes, I'm letting you touch me. I was letting you do more, before you decided not to." My cheeks heat up at my words.

'I love you more, baby. Do you think that I don't want to make love to you? I want you, Zara. Badly. So badly, that it hurts. But I want the moment to be perfect for you, love. I want to give you everything.' His voice is soft and gentle.

I blush. "I have everything, Zaid, now that I'm with you," I reply, looking into his eyes which are filled with only love for me.

He moves forward and kisses me gently, his hands on my bare waist under my nightgown. I kiss him back immediately, tangling my fingers in his hair. My other hand is caressing his cheek. The kiss is gentle to begin with, but it soon heats up as I try to shift closer to him with my leg. When my hands move to travel down his back, Zaid stops with the gentleness and kisses me passionately, urgently, as if this is our last kiss. As if our life depends on it. I kiss him back just as hard, groaning at the feel of his hands on my bare skin. He nips my bottom lip with his teeth gently, and it takes me by surprise. I groan, he takes this opportunity to enter my mouth, kissing me fiercely.