Chapter Sixty

Zara's POV

We walk downstairs together, the brightest blush colouring my cheeks. We're holding hands, and it feels amazing, but I'm being as shy as ever. We're going to have breakfast with our family, and my nerves are going crazy. I've known this family for several years, they were always my second family, but now everything is different.

When we enter the dining room, everyone stands up to greet us happily. Hafsa comes running to us, and attacks us with a bear hug. She hugs us both tight, kissing us both on our cheeks. I laugh at her excitement.

'Bhai, Bhabhi! It feels so damn good calling you that, Zara! How are you both?' She asks us, after breaking the hug and grinning at us. She examines me from head to toe, before winking at me.

I blush as Zaid holds me slightly closer. He has no shame at all, in front of his parents and sister. I'm not complaining, though. At all.

"We're great, Hafsa. How are you?" Zaid asks his sister, smiling.

I nod, giving her a small smile too. 'Yeah, we're fine Hafsa. How long have you been awake?'

She shrugs. "A while. Me and Mum have been going over the schedule for today." Her eyes are filled with excitement and mischief. I'm definitely going to be questioned by Hafsa later on, about last night.

Aunty and Uncle come to us and hug us both.

"Zara, how are you, dear?" Uncle asks me as we both take a seat at the dining table.

'I'm good, Uncle, thank you. How are you?' I reply, smiling.

"I've never been better, my son has made me the happiest father in the world by marrying you. Let me tell you a little secret now, me and my wife have always thought that you and Zaid would be perfect for each other." He grins at me, his eyes crinkling.

My cheeks heat up at his words, and also, at Zaid's hand on my leg. I chuckle, knowing that my cheeks must be bright red at this moment.

'Really?' I reply, smiling.

Aunty and Uncle nod, excited. "Yes!"

I take a look at the food on the dining table, and my eyes widen. There's everything. Every breakfast food I love. There's way too much food, how on earth did Aunty make all this so early in the morning?! The dining table is covered with pancakes, waffles, toast, French toast, paratha, croissants, strawberry jam, Nutella, coffee, tea, orange juice, apple juice, and so much more.

There's too much to eat. I don't think I'll be able to eat much right now anyway, as my cramps are returning.

Zaid slowly turns to me and whispers, "What do you want to eat, love?"

I turn to smile at him, and hear aww's from Hafsa and Aunty. 'Pancakes and Nutella will be great,' I reply, quietly.

He grins and places the food onto my plate. My eyes widen when I notice that he's placed four pancakes into my plate, and lots of Nutella.

"I won't be able to eat that much," I say, laughing quietly.

He smiles at me. 'Eat as much as you want, darling. It's your own home.'

I blush, nodding. "And what do you want to eat?" I whisper to him.

Aunty, Uncle and Hafsa are watching us with small smiles on their faces.

'I usually only drink coffee in the mornings,' he says, the smile not leaving his lips.

God, he looks so handsome this morning.