3 years later | part 1

Music: EXO - Tempo

It's been so long, I know. There's some news on my profile so if you're interested have a look <3

This "3 years later" section is going to be in small parts so I can make sure I update as quick as I can, sorry :0

Enjoy!

—-

(Y/N) POV:

Breathe in, breathe out. Take long, calm breaths, (Y/N). I quickly adjust my concert headset's tiny microphone, floating in front of my lips. Hyerin grips onto my left hand and grins excitedly at me.

You see, it's not like it's our first music awards or anything. Nope. We've been to many in the lifetime of our group, and have won one or two. Which makes me very proud of being the leader of this group.
They decided to just let me have my first name as my stage name too. I still continue my solo career as well, which is probably just as successful as I am being in GALAXY. They say I'm the most famous female solo K-Pop artist at the moment. Congratulations, me.

The first year or so in this band was definitely tough. Given a hideous stage name was one things. "BS". Pfft. I don't think I even need to say what that stands for. Oh, and the scandal of me kissing Minghao was a big deal. I mean it. I nearly got kicked out of SM! Yikes. We managed to slither our way out of it with my super photoshop skills though. 

Well, I wish- they just got some professionals.

The sad thing was that everybody suspected Chanyeol for taking the photo. I even did for a while, too. But there was more than enough evidence to prove his innocence. No one ever knows who it was to this day.

I still can't believe how far GALAXY has come, though. Our first award we ever got at any ceremony was when we got "Best New Female Artist" only a year or so after we debuted. Then last year we got "Best Female Dance Performance" with our song "Milky-way". Despite the cheesy title and lyrics, I must admit that the dance was a banger.

I can hear the stage screen stop, the stadium going dark. I can hear the audience roaring as they wait with excitement, knowing we will come out any time soon. Music starts, getting closer and closer to the bass drop. It fires the audience up. With a smile on my face I feel light shine in as a hole opens up above us. The platform beneath my dance trainers begins to rise at a steady speed. The song reaches its climax (shh) and at the same time we reach the stage. After only a second to wave, the beginning of our most recent sing begins to play both in the stage and into our earpieces. Already in our formation, Mochou begins the dance as we had practised many times in our practise room.

—-

SO SHORT I KNOW 😭

There's been some people commenting that I've left and stuff so I felt bad and I thought it'd be better if I uploaded frequently in short segments

See you in probably-not-too-long!