Chapter 22

Song:

Well, here's the chapter!

---

(Y/N) POV:

I heard loud footsteps along the corridor. It definitely wasn't just one persons'. Should I hide? I don't want to host a 'all drunk men welcome slumber party' in my room. I'll just go along with it and tell them to get out after ten minutes. If I was right, I was on the very left end of the corridor. The only bedroom next to mine was BTS room no.1 (the maknaes), then next to them was BTS room no.2 (the hyungs). After that it was the first Seventeen room (hip-hop unit's) then the second Seventeen room (performance unit's) and the third one (vocal unit's). Last and possibly least, EXO room no.1 (Chen, Kai, Suho, Chanyeol) and EXO room no.2 (Baekhyun, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Xiumin). I don't know how EXO split up the two rooms, maybe just randomly.

And annoyingly, I can hear footsteps through the whole corridor. Please don't tell me they're inviting other rooms. Finally, I hear voices outside my room. God, here they come. I'm acting like it's a zombie apocalypse, I know. But despite the fact they're very attractive and talented men, they're drunk. REALLY drunk. Only a few of them are in the right mind. They probably left the decent ones alone because they were too tired after looking after them all. I hear my door open. Not even a knock? I get out from under the duvet, and see quite a lot of the boys walking into my room, and sitting around my bed. I'm not reading them a bed-time story!

From what I see, it was EXO room 2 and Seventeen performance unit. Not too bad.

I let out a long, tired sigh and rest my face in my hands for a bit. I lift my head back up.

"What do you want..." My eyes are tired. It's hard to keep them open properly.

"We're borrrred!" Sehun moans.

"And what has that got to do with me having eight boys in my room?" I get up and turn on the light, wincing a bit at the sudden change of darkness.

"Dunno~" Jun slurs. Everybody sounds all slurry. I don't like it.

"Well, I'm going to sleep. You guys should too. Otherwise go hire a prostitute or something." I pull the duvet back over my body, including my head. I'm really not in the mood to be with these guys.

"Not a bad idea." Kyungsoo nods, leaving. Sehun follows after. Please tell me that they think sleeping is the good idea. Oh well, not my fault if the media find out and they get fired.

Two out of eight boys gone.

Six left.

"Go on, go with the others." I poke my arm out from under the blankets, and gesture for them to go.

"No fuuun..." Jun and Minghao moan. They leave, and so does Chan. Okay, three boys left. I pretend to sleep. Baekhyun, Xiumin and Hoshi don't budge. I just leave it, and go on my phone underneath. Hmm, wonder if Joy is doing okay.

You:

Hey! What't it like being in a girl group?

You:

Don't bother answering if you're too busy!

Joy:

Oh! Sorry, I think my phone was on silent. So far, it's really fun. I've made good friends with the other members.

Joy:

But what's it like living with them boys? ;))

You:

Some of them are nice, some of them are perverted. But right now, they're all DRUNK. TOO DRUNK.

Joy:

Wha...?

You:

Sorry, talk to you later!

I turn off my phone and get out from the blankets. Baekhyun is lying on the right side of my bed, Hoshi is sitting on the left and Xiumin was laying his head on the end of the bed.

"Aren't you guys sleepy? Don't you want to go and sleep in your beds?" I ask them, folding my arms.

"I'm too sleepy that I can't get back to my room. Can I sleep with you?" Xiumin sulks.

"Sleep? Sorry my virginity is important to me I'm not just going to give it away to some drunk men thank you very much!" His question had woken me properly. I'm not sleeping with him!

"(Y/N), you're so dirty minded. He means just sleep normally, next to each other." Hoshi explains. He ACTUALLY doesn't sound drunk. But they still smell a bit. I hear a 'Bloop!'. It was Baekhyun's phone. He smirks at the message he got and get's out of the room. What's up with him?

"Fineeee. But go use some mouth wash. I have Listerine in the bathroom." I point at the door in my room. Yes, each room has their own bathroom.

---

I hear the rustle of my blanket. Boy on my left, boy on my right. I swear this could be another situation in a shoujo manga or a cringey rom-com. The boy on my left clings onto my arm like a koala, and the one on my right is just laying next to me- our shoulders touching.

You know, I don't understand why some of the boys are so affectionate towards me. Did their manager tell them to do it? Are they seriously in love with me? Option one could be true and option two is very unlikely. I'm a tall foreign, dirty-minded, nerdy K-Pop fan. I only came here because I like Korean culture. Not to become an idol. Once I looked up Seventeen's ideal height for a girlfriend (don't ask me why I did...) and here were the results:

"Mingyu: 163 cm

Wonwoo: 159 cm

Jun: 158 cm

Seokmin: 157 cm

Seungcheol: 156 cm

Jeonghan: 156 cm

Minghao: 156 cm

Joshua: 155 cm

Hoshi: 155 cm

Vernon: 153 cm

Seungkwan: 152 cm

Chan: 148 cm

Jihoon: 142 cm"

It's not like I'm going to date them anytime soon, but the tallest preference was 163 cm. I'm 168 cm. So, I doubt any of Seventeen will ever like me, unless they never really cared about their 'height preference'. Some of EXO and BTS' height preferences fitted me, but the weight. *INHALE* Like 45 kg, excuse me? Maybe I'll get lighter when I start going on a diet like all idol's do, but 45 kg?! Never mind...

I feel warm air on my left arm. I look to see what it was, and it was Xiumin, sleeping. He's really cute, but I swear, some of the pictures I've seen of him shirtle- Nope, I've never looked that up before. That must mean Hoshi is on my right side. I wonder what people would think when they walk in. Would I be all like "iT's n0t wHat iT lOokS lIke hOneY!" or "Yeah I got me some hoes, what?". Probably neither. It actually feels... nice. Although these two are drunk, I don't feel lonely when I sleep. Despite Hoshi's cute looks, he's not as clingy as I thought...

After some deep thinking and staring at the ceiling, my body decides to sleep. Maybe they'll sleep with me again some time soon.

—-

See you next chapter.