Chapter 12

Song: "Power - EXO"

We *clap* have *clap* over *clap* 100 *clap* reads *clap*.

yEeeET

Isn't that just dandy?

---

Unedited, will edit tomorrow

---

(Y/N) POV:

Making lunch for thirteen people. Nothing strange. Then...

"IT'S EXO WADDUP!!" I hear. 

Eight boys walk into the house.

"I smell chicken." Sehun says.

"CHICKEN?" Kai asks excitedly.

I turn around, they're not somewhere I can see them. Probably close to the main entrance. I turn of the gas and run towards the group with a spatula.

"CHEN! BAEKHYUN!" I instantly hug the two people who you had already met.

"Wait, (Y/N)? But you were Chanyeol's neighbour?" Baekhyun asks.

"Yes, that's me!" And I hug the two harder. After about another five seconds I decide to let go. And, of course, there's that awkward silence.

"Is anyone else already here?" Kyungsoo asks.

"Yeah, Seventeen are. Just waiting for BTS now, I guess." I tell them.

"Have you eaten lunch already?" I ask, hoping they have.

"Errr... no. Only breakfast." Suho answers. I mentally cringe.

"Okay, I'll make some." I reply, and start walking back. Then, I stick my head back around the corner.

"Can one of you help me? Making food for around twenty people is quite tricky, you know." I ask them and continue my way to the kitchen.

---

Xiumin POV:

After she asks for help, Chen immediately follows. Baekhyun copies him. The rest of us decide to go and meet Seventeen. As they hear our footsteps, they turn their attention to us.

"Hey, we're, uh, EXO!" Sehun says, while getting a nudge from Suho for making it awkward.

"Oh, hello!"

"We're Seventeen!"

---

(Y/N) POV:

"Well, to keep it simple, I thought making some chicken wraps? It doesn't use too much chicken, I think I've made enough." I point to the small pile of chicken breasts on a plate. 

"Yeah, I can make that." Baekhyun says.

"Easy enough." Chen shrugs.

"How many wraps per person, though?" I ask.

"I'd think two." Baekhyun says after a second of thinking.

"I'll think of something to go with it later,"

"Well, let's get into it!" I say excitedly, my voice cracking. I pretend to cough to TRY and hide it. Ehehe...

---

"Finally!" Chen finished rolling the last wrap.

"I'm finished with the salad." Baekhyun places the last hand full of salad onto the plate which Chen had just put his wrap on.

"I'm finished with the desserts, I know it's only lunch but we can have them later!" I smile at them.

"Oh yeah, you were making something." Chen realises.