Chapter 23

Had fun snuggling with Xiumin and Hoshi?

I hope you did.

Let's get on with this story!

---

(Y/N) POV:

I wake up to the sound of groaning. Xiumin was sat on the edge of the bed, his face in his hands.

"Hangover?" I ask.

"Yep..." he sighs. I look at Hoshi. He's still sleeping, but he'll probably wake up later.

"Wait there." I get up, walking calmly over to the bathroom and twisting it's doorknob. Luckily, I have two glasses in the cupboard, so I fill them in with some fairly cold water, about 75% full. I come back out, placing one on a bedside table and handing the other to Xiumin carefully. I sit next to him. He drinks it fairly quick, but still looks quite ill. Probably has a headache. My ears recognise the sound of rustling sheets. I look behind me and see Hoshi waking up, yawning. As he realises where he is, his eyes widen. Instantly, he gets out of the bed to see if he's naked.

"Did I take your virginity? I'm sorry! Did we have a threesome? Why was I so drunk?!" I get up and try to calm him down.

"Calm down! Don't worry, we didn't do anything sexual. You and Xiumin just wanted to sleep with me, so we did. Nothing strange." I pat his shoulder. He seems quite relieved. At that moment, someone knocks three times on my door. It sounds urgent.

"Come in!"

A panting Jeonghan, Suho, Jin and Jihoon stands there, trying to say something. I walk over to them and let them breathe. After a minute or so of silence, Jin speaks.

"You have to come downstairs... the boys...they won't listen..."

"I don't know what it is, but it sounds bad. Let's see if I can help..." They take me through the corridors of the house. I walk past so many rooms, I hadn't realised the size of this house. I must've only been in a third of the house. We stop outside a dark oak door, with a plaque naming it 'Game room'. Suho slowly opens the door for me. I see two snooker/pool tables, three dart targets, two corner sofa's and a table in between the sofa's, covered in empty beer bottles. Some are fallen, some are standing. But what I witness next was ridiculous. Namjoon, Jimin, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Kai, Chanyeol and Minghao are slouched or lying on the sofa's. Chanyeol still has a bottle in his hand. Namjoon and Kai have two naked women on their laps, who were wearing thick black stripper heals. Did they really get a prostitute? I'm not their girlfriend, so it's not cheating. I'm not their mother, so I'm not as furious. But come on, I thought they were more clever than this.

"We tried to wake them up but the girls would give us dirty looks and the boys would just groan." Jin shakes his head. I think for a moment. May as well try. I clap my hands a few times, bringing the attention of the women.

"Alright ladies, party time's over." I say, starting to pick their clothes for them.

"Who are you?" The one with blonde hair flicks her hair and sounds absolutely disgusted. The other one (who has jet black, long hair) just rolls her eyes and gets back to sleeping on Kai's lap.

"Let's say roommate. I'm just their friend, no girlfriend. You should probably start changing. I won't tell anyone." I stand there, getting a bit annoyed. Just a bit.

"I'm not leaving daddy alone..." the blonde hair says, slowly tracing her hand over Namjoon's body. She starts to grind a bit on him again, licking her lips with satisfaction. Namjoon smirks in his sleep.

"You can take him with you. But I'm not living with you. Never." but that doesn't work. She clicks her tongue and gets back to her 'daddy'.

"Okay, surely you've been paid a lot for this. Aren't you happy? Please get out of this house." I say, aiming it towards the other one a bit more.

"Ugly brat..."

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to have to see your naked bodies! It disgusts me. Get out of this house!" Suho comes in. Thank god.

"Ugh." The blonde one says. They aren't budging, are they?

"I know what to do now..." I say to the four.

---

"So we just bang our pans at them and be generally annoying?" Chen checks as we hide behind the door, with the four other boys hoping that this'll work. It's probably our best chance. I nod at Chen.

"Three... two..." he whispers, holding up his fingers.

"One." We stomp into the room, banging into the room. I must say, Chen is really expercienced at this. I am banging pretty loudly, I must say, but he's doing twice the amount of banging.

"GET OUT HOES!" I yell at the blonde one.

"YOU'RE UNWANTED HERE!" screams Chen. I try my best to remember how Chen did it when he woke me up.

I scream. The two women look at us with disgust, but I know they're going to give up soon. As I guessed, the boys had woken up, too. They all look so confused.

"BETTER GET OUT, YOU PROSTITUTES!" Chen screams out at the top of his lungs. The bashing of pans and the screaming makes such a racket. Namjoon and Kai eventually realise the women on them. They push them off. The others groan from headaches.

"Whatever! I'm fucking getting out, okay? Ugh! Always someone who ruins everything!" The black haired one starts walking out of the house, clicking her heels. The blonde one puts her middle finger up at me and mouths 'ugly-ass giant' to me. But, everyone else could see.

"I BET THEY PUT YOUR VAGINA IN THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF BLACK-HOLES!" I bash my pans back at her. Kyungsoo snorts at that.

---

"Everyone! Guess what?" Jihoon asks everyone, holding onto his glass of water. We had all just finished eating lunch. We stay silence, meaning for him to continue.

"I've got us all tickets to 'Caribbean bay'!" He claps his hands in excitement. Everybody looks excited, too. What is this place? I'm guessing it's a theme park?

(Caribbean bay is an actual attraction in Korea. You can look it up!)

"I've seen adverts! I can't wait!" Seungkwan looks so happy.

"When are we going?" Jungkook asks.

"This weekend!" Jihoon answers.

"Uhh... what is 'Caribbean bay'?" I fiddle with my fingers. It goes silent.

"Oh, it's a water park!" Mingyu answers for me. My eyes widen in excitement. I love swimming, I love wave pools, I love water slides. I've read so many fan-fictions where the reader can't swim and the attractive guy gives her CPR and kisses her, but NUH-UH!

"Yes! I can't wait!" I take a deep breath in, trying to hold in my happiness.

---

How's that, going to the water-park with these boys?

Nice treat for my readers ^.^

Swimsuits, though... ;))

See you soon~