Chapter XIX

The day passed by rather quickly and Jimin didn't even notice that it was already the last class of the day and the teacher was running late. Jimin couldn't help but feel slightly relieved because he got through the day without whimpering whenever he saw Jungkook. A sly smirk appeared on Jimin's lips as he leaned towards the person sitting besides him. Jungkook was not getting away just like that. Jimin just needed to know whether or not Jungkook really did love him or if he really didn't want Jimin around.

That's where Jin's plan and the very famous Lee Jong Suk came into picture. Jimin first met him at a party that his mother had organised on the release of her new clothing line. Since he was a very famous actor and a model, Jimin had the opportunity to pose with him for the magazines a lot of times all thanks to his mother. The two really hit it off together but there was nothing serious that ever happened between the two. Instead the two really respected each other deeply. Jongsuk liked Jimin's cute and bubbly nature while Jimin liked how Jongsuk was both adorable and intimidating at the same time.

Whenever they would hang out with each other, neither would treat each other like some sort of royalty and both would act like any other friends would. Jongsuk was glad whenever he was with Jimin, because Jimin would never treat him like a superstar while Jimin enjoyed Jongsuk's company whenever his mother would force him into long hours of blinding photoshoots. So when Jin asked Jimin to call Jongsuk and ask him to be the pretend boyfriend, Jimin was just a slight bit worried. He knew Jongsuk was the only one who could help him without taking any advantage.

The plan was pretty simple, trying to get Jungkook jealous of Jongsuk. Easier said than done. If Jungkook really did have feelings for Jimin, then it was for sure he would not like Jimin to move on from him so easily. But if he didn't care about Jimin at all, then Jimin had decided he would back off completely and probably even quit from college. While on the other hand Jongsuk was more than happy to help his friend get his one true love.

"Babe, what do you want to do after the classes end ?" Jimin's boyfriend said a little too loud so that Jungkook could hear their conversation too.

They were sitting right in the centre of the classroom this time and not at the very back where Jimin usually preferred to sit, just so that they could get an extra bit of attention. Also this way, Jungkook could hear every single word that came out of their mouths. Jimin felt a hand moving down his shoulders and down to his waist making him snap out of his thoughts. Jimin looked at Jongsuk with dazed eyes.

"Hey, are you ok? You look a little spaced out." Jongsuk said with genuine worry in his voice.

A small smile appeared on Jimin's lips. "I'm fine, just a little tired I guess." Jimin lied.

"Its understandable." Jongsuk sighed, looking at Jimin with an amused expression which seemed to confuse Jimin a bit.

"What ?" Jimin asked slapping his arm playfully.

"I mean after what we did last night, its obvious that you would be tired. Sorry, did I tire you so much ?" Jongsuk said giving Jimin a sly smirk.

One thing everyone really needs to know about Lee Jong Suk is that the boy is damn playful and downright shameless. Jimin knew that for a fact and blushed like crazy after hearing his words. It was obvious what his words meant and Jimin knew he had said that on purpose. If Jungkook's stiff posture was any indication to that. Jimin just rolled his eyes and let out a soft giggle which was an adorable sound to hear.

"Shut up." Jimin said still giggling.

"What ! Yah Park Jimin, it's your fault for being so adorable and hot at the same time. I just couldn't hold myself back."

Jimin started laughing after that hitting Jongsuk on the arm. Boy he knew how to get Jimin cackling in seconds. Everybody around them were cooing at the couple, well everyone except for one person. Jungkook could clearly hear the entire conversation as well as Jimin's giggles. There was no explanation to what he was feeling. One could say that he was constantly debating on whether to stab Jimin's boyfriend with the pen he had in his hands or to throw Jimin away from that man. Either ways, it was taking great amounts of self restraint for Jungkook to remain intact in his seat and he didn't even know why he was feeling this angered.