Chapter VIII

"Finally the weekend !"

It was now Sunday, the day after Jungkook's little café session. Jimin just got to Jin's house this morning for a Sleepover. That's when they chill in their PJ's all day, apply all types of face masks, watch random movies, and feast on a wide variety of junk food. Jimin usually followed a diet and ate healthy, so it was nice to have a cheat day once in a while.

"I want all the details about yesterday !" Jin had barely opened the door when Jimin pounced on him.

"Hi to you too." Jin stuck his tongue out and went to his kitchen to bring out the bags of food.

Jin's house is the kind of house you walk into and instantly feel at home. It's a large, but cozy house. His mom loved candles, so there was always a new sweet scent whenever Jimin went there. Today it smelled like apple and cinnamon. Most of the walls on the main level were painted a pastel blue, so the house was always light and calming. Jimin ran into the living room and leaped on the corner couch, getting comfortable. The living room had a big couch facing away from the kitchen, a square wooden coffee table sat in front of it and a large entertainment unit was set up against the wall across from him. Jimin picked up the remote from the table and flipped through some channels.

"No parentals today ?" he asked Jin.

Jimin grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch and reached for the pillow beside him, hugging it to his chest. Jin took that as an invitation and fell down beside him.

"Abeoji is at the game and eomma took hyung out for a mother-and-son date."

Jin had a picture perfect family. Though his dad was obsessed with football, he was pretty cool. His mom was a lot like Jimin's own, which was probably why they were good friends too. And Jin's older brother, Kim Seok Jung, was the epitome of a gentleman. Jin could be very irritating to his older brother sometimes, but weren't all siblings like that to one another ?

"Now. Tell me !" Jimin asked distractedly.

"There isn't much to tell."

"Yes, there is. Or you wouldn't be smiling." Jimin stated smugly.

Jin sighed deeply and shook his head in disbelief. "If you must know, he said he liked me, I said I liked him too, we kissed and... you know what happens next."

"I'm so confused." Jimin squinted in concentration, attempting to piece it all together.

Jin, then explained in thorough detail what happened while they put on a face mask. He was continuously blushing ever so slightly as he kept talking about the time he spent with Namjoon. And he wished Jimin hadn't been watching his so closely. Jin tried to avoid making eye contact by moving onto place cucumbers on his eyes and pretending to nap.

"Oh my god hyung, you're blushing !"

"No, I'm not !" Jin lowered his head leaning on the chair he was currently seated on.

"Yes, you are." Jimin paused. "You love him, don't you !?" Jimin tossed the cucumbers away and grabbed Jin's arm, straightening him up on the chair.

"No !" Jin shot back defensively. "It's too early to say that and I don't even know him that well ! Also, you know Jimin, I don't do relationships and boyfriends."