Chapter XIV

Jimin walked sleepily into his class, barely paying any attention to his surroundings. He had hardly slept, his mind buzzing awake all night long slowly driving him closer to insanity. He had practically jumped out of his bed when the alarm clock went off signaling to him that it was 6 and he had to now get up and get ready for college. His skin was a shade of grey, washed out of all colour while his hair was all messy sticking out in all directions, Jimin being too tired to even tame it a bit. He quickly dumped his bag under his desk before pulling out his chair and sitting down before laying his head softly on the desk, and slowly closing his eyes. His mind began to drift peacefully away, the buzz from the coffee he had drunk in the morning starting to wear off.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head !" a voice sung, causing Jimin to let out a groan of tiredness.

Jimin opened his eyes slightly to find Kai smiling down at him, no hint of sleepiness in his bright eyes.

"Go away !" Jimin cried, shoving his arm out to hit Kai but instead missing by miles.

"Hey ! No need for violence !" Kai tutted playfully, waggingly one finger at Jimin.

Jimin let out another groan while pushing his head slightly off the wooden table. Kai was already annoying him and he'd only been speaking to him for barely even 30 seconds.

"Go away and there will be no need for violence !" Jimin groaned in reply, wishing that Kai would just leave him alone.

"Why are you so tired anyway ?" Kai questioned.

"Maybe it's because you are boring me to death !" Jimin replied, not even bothering to look at him.

"No, seriously ! Why are you this sleepy ?" Kai questioned, his eyes not moving away from Jimin.

Kai's question made Jimin think if he should tell him the truth ? That, Jimin still couldn't figure out what he should do with his dangerously growing feelings for his tutor.

"I was busy working as a stripper last night and got off around 4 in the morning, so I didn't get a lot of sleep." Jimin replied, a smile forming on his lips.

Kai just rolled his eyes, chucking a little at his answer. "You know what ! I think you are too scared to tell me the answer !" Kai exclaimed.

Jimin let out a slight laugh before turning his head to face Kai, the tiredness melting away from his body. "Who said it isn't the truth ? I could be a part time stripper !" he answered.

Kai just rolled his eyes and flopped down besides Jimin. Jimin wished Nayeon would somehow come to his rescue as he was in no mood to sit besides the overly cheerful Kai today. And as if on cue, Nayeon entered into the class, but surprisingly, she wasn't alone. Trailing along besides her was none other than, Jeon Jungkook. They both said something to each other and giggled before Nayeon made her way to where Jimin was sitting. Jimin was literally throwing daggers at the two of them while Kai was just watching the entire thing, enjoying all the entertainment. It's not like Jimin was mad that two of his friends were getting along, it's just there was something about them being together that bothered him.

"So are you doing anything important today ?" Kai said while he looked at his reflection on his phone, fixing his hair.

"Yes. I will be busy sleeping." Jimin said, dropping his head again on the table with a loud bang.

"You lazy ass." Kai said chuckling. "What about you Nayeon ? You got any plans for today ?"

"Oh, well uh, yeah. I and Jungkook will be meeting up at a place today." Nayeon trailed looking slightly nervous.

Jimin quickly pulled his head up and looked at Nayeon curiously, anticipating for her to finish her sentence. Even Kai was looking at her with the same expression.