Chapter XXV

Jimin woke up quite early the following morning in order to get out of the house unnoticed by a certain someone. He had received a message from Jungkook the previous night asking for help. Apparently Mr. Choi had called Jungkook early to the college to discuss something about his scholarship and Jungkook needed to get the girls to school as well. So he asked Jimin to drop them off instead and obviously Jimin agreed. Not for free of course. He didn't really know why he was sneaking out, if anyone were to ask, he could just say he was going to college, but somehow Jimin felt if he were to be found, he most probably wouldn't be able to leave the house for the entire day given that there were guests at their place.

And so, Jimin got ready before dawn and found the perfect time to sneak out. With his car keys held firm in his palms, Jimin sprinted all the way out, got into his car ready to drive out through the driveway only to be greeted by an unpleasant sight. An unpleasant face to be precise.

"Well well. Good morning Mr. Park Jimin. Though it's not so good anymore now that I've seen you."

'Does this guy even sleep ! Why is he up so early in the morning !' Jimin thought to himself in irritation.

"Likewise Mr. Lee Taemin. Such a waste of a pleasant morning after meeting you." Jimin bit back. "Now it would be great if you would please excuse me and move your ass off the driveway, I have places to be."

"And where, may I ask, do you have to be so early in the morning." Taemin asked, genuinely curious.

"Well firstly, it's none of your business. And secondly, unlike you, I do have a decent education and for that I visit a college, just in case you don't know, that's a place where sensible people study and learn how to behave." Jimin couldn't believe his own words for a second. Never in his entire life did he ever think he would speak so highly of a public institution. But now it was more important for him to save his face and so be it.

"I do know what a college is Mr. Jimin, thank you for your kind explanation. Very well then, I'll get out of the way since you really are in a dire need to be taught some basic manners." Taemin said as he causally strolled into the mansion with a victorious smirk on his face.

"YOU !-" Jimin wanted to have the last word but then he remembered he had more important things to do so he thought against it and decided to drive off while he had the chance.

But unbeknownst to Jimin, Taemin was already suspicious because Jimin was leaving way too early for college. He planned to follow Jimin to see where exactly he was going.

Jimin quickly drove to the coffee house and parked his car near the side walk. Taemin did the same maintaining a safe distance making sure he wasn't discovered. Seeing Jimin go inside the coffee house he too, followed close behind spying at him from the glass windows. Inside he saw Jimin talking to a middle aged woman, smiling brightly at her and though Taemin would never admit it in a hundred years, but seeing Jimin smile like that for the first time almost, almost took his breath away. The defenceless look on his face and his cute eye smile was something Taemin had never been able to see in all those overrated parties and the money-crazed girls who usually loitered around him.

"JIMINIE !!!" The three girls who were obviously excited to see their little friend screamed and jumped at Jimin all at once.

"Aigoo my little princesses. Are you ready to go to school ?" Jimin asked in a cute giggly voice.

"YES !" The little girls shouted cheerfully.

"My my. This is the first time I'm seeing them so enthusiastic to go to school." Songyi said with a fond smile on her face.

"Alright then girls, get on." Jimin said bending down on his knees carrying Sawol on his back, Ohwol in his left hand and Yuwol in his right. "Okay then. We are good to go. Bye Songyi eomma !"