Final goodbye

It's almost time for Halloween. The Sanses are busy buying decorations while the Readers help prepare horror movies, games, candies for Trick or Treating...Though it might still be a little early for that.

"Hey guys, come here! I want to make a very important announcement!" Magic suddenly spoke up.

He then gather everybody up to the center. Magic took a deep breath. The next thing he said is quite surprising to some.

"I've decided to end this series. It's been fun but I feel like my interest is losing. I don't want to continue a series half heartedly because then it'll be bad for the Readers and I myself. This chapter will be the final chapter. We shall celebrate this day and say our goodbyes. It's been a pleasure working with you boys."

Blueberry sniffles "BUT THERE ARE SO MANY THING WE HAVE YET TO DO! AND ALL THE DARES AND THE QUESTIONS!"

"Then the final solution must be to write a freestyle chapter to somehow satisfy the Readers!", Magic suggested. Although this seems like a rather risky idea.

G then pulled Chess close to his chest, look sternly in everybody's eyes. "If this book is ending, Chess will live with me and that's final."

"G-G! Can you not say such a thing in front of everyone?! And let me go already you idiot!"

"Chess, since when did you become such a tsundere? I thought you were cool, calm and oh so composed?" G smirked.

"IF YOU WERE NOT SO DAMN SEDUCTIVE LAST NIGHT THEN I WOULD STILL BE FINE RIGHT NOW!"

The room went silent.

"I wanna die now..."

"Chess if you die, I'll die with you." G gave Chess a peck on the forehead.

"They are so lovey dovey today and it makes me wanna puke..." Error complained. He wasn't very fond of couples showing love in public. Aren't him and Ink basically newly weds who constantly call each other "Honey" and sickly cute nicknames? How ironic. Even more ironic considering that they were enemies and the total opposite of each other.

Love is rather strange, don't you think?

Ah, we must end it here sadly. Magic doesn't know what else to write.

"Dude what the-"

Shut up Magic. Anyways, thanks for supporting this messy and stupid little story that I wrote when I was 11 (I am 14 now oh lord-). It's been fun but I don't really wanna half-ass this story for the sake of actually finishing it. I lost interest, ya know? I will still play Deltarune though! Maybe I won't be in this fandom, but this fan fic will be the memories of when I was in the Undertale fandom. It was truly an honor to write for you all. Oh, and remember kids

STAY DETERMINED!

Magic, signing off, for now

Maybe I will return in  another book one day.

Just you wait :)