(Redo) Some information about Magic

Sorry it's not an update but I'm almost done with part two
Asks and dares will be open again once part two is finish.

Name: Magic (that's it, nothing else)

Purpose: A persona of the author

Facts:

-Magic is a personification of the real life author's thoughts and personality.

-He used to be female but the author made this random design one day and decided that it would fit him better. The old design will be used for a certain webcomic the author is working on.

-Magic in this story is known to be arrogant, prideful, annoying but he can be a nice person from time to time.

-This version of Magic does not have any significant powers. He uses an IPhone to control the story. Every author has a certain device to control their own story.

-Magic is a mere persona with no background story or history of any sorts. He is just there to help the Sanses with Q and A.

-If there was any dare or asks related to Magic. He will most likely to answer sarcastically.

-Out of every flavor, Magic prefer sweet and bitter the most. Explains why Magic loves chocolate and coffee.

-Magic is basically how the author IRL acts around her close friends.

-Magic was made into a boy also because IRL author's friends often would comment about how her voice sounds like a guy. A lot of time when author tries to call her friends, their parents would often ask "Who is that boy you are talking to?/Are you talking to your boyfriend?"

-IRL author actually think that it's rather hilarious and like using her voice to troll others. Fun fact: She could do a male voice and a loli ish voice.

-Let's go back to Magic.

-Magic's personality is heavily based on the author and a character name Florence in a webcomic called Winter Moon

-Magic is a fudanshi-a guy who is interested in BL or Boy Love

-Anything else like heritage, weight, height, sexuality are up to the readers since Magic is not for deep character development. Magic is not that important to the story but since the author feel like the Sanses might need help with certain asks or dares, she threw Magic in.

-Magic is actually based on a side character in the webcomic that the author is working on (mentioned above). He goes by the name of Sorus. Magic and Sorus are not the same though. Sorus looks slightly different.

-What if Sorus is actually Magic in disguise?

-What if Sorus is Magic but in a parallel universe?

-Oh my god what if Sorus and Magic are identical twins and-

-Ok I'm going to stop

-That's about it I guess