Frozen... Why?

When did this movie come out? Like frickin last year around Thanksgiving am I right? I don't know. The point about this rant is that this movie is almost a year old, and I STILL see and hear people talking and posting about it.

Can I ask you Frozen fans a question? Honestly, what was so mind blowing about the movie? Please enlighten me. Because I do not understand at all.

Can I please point out the plot holes in this movie?

*Elsa's ice power origin is never cleared up. It is stated that she is born with the powers. WHOSE GENES DID SHE INHERIT THAT PASSED THE POWER DOWN TO HER?!?

*Wtf are up with the trolls that look like rocks. Like honestly... They are probably one of the most random characters in the whole movie.

*Sven apparently lives with those trolls... But in the beginning of the movie when he is a little boy, he is collecting ice with humans. What happened between these scenes?

*We never learn ANYTHING about Sven even though he is Anna's lover at the end of the movie.

*What in the frick frack does Elsa eat when she is in her ice castle? Where does she pee? She may have supernatural powers, but even supernatural beings have to eat and pee. What the heck Disney?

*Who looked after the kingdom after Elsa and Anna's parents died? They sure as hell didn't. I mean, Elsa stayed locked up in her room for like 10 years.

*HOW DO THE TROLLS NOT RECOGNIZE ANNA WHEN SVEN BRINGS HER TO THEM THE SECOND TIME?

*Why does the plot have to be so predictable?

*What happens to snowball? I LIKED HIM ;-;

*The song "Let It Go"... the line where she says "I don't care what they're going to say"... OBVIOUSLY YOU DO CARE WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO SAY ELSA BECAUSE YOU MADE A HUGE ASS SCENE TO RUN OFF INTO THE MOUNTAINS AWAY FROM CIVILIZATION. -.-

I will stop with the plot holes for now. But I thought this movie was alright. It wasn't anything spectacular though if you ask me. I get that it was cute and all cause the act of "true love" came from a sister and not that fake ass "true loves kiss" or whatever. But in all honesty let me point out that the movie Brave and Mulan and Pocahontas do not solely focus on true loves kiss blah blah blah.

MULAN HAS A MUCH MORE MEANINGFUL STORY LINE GUYS. SO DOES POCAHONTAS. THOSE ARE MY FAVORITES.

If you like Frozen, that's cool. Feel free to disagree with me and tell me why you think it's so good.

But I just don't get it.

But please everyone. Stop asking people if they want to build a snowman.

It's summer. STAAHHPPPPPP.