Captions

The captions I see on pics annoy me beyond words sometimes.

For example: why are girls posting selfies with deep ass quotes as the caption? Unless it specifically pertains to your face... just stop. 

Or when there's literally a college essay length in hash tags. OH MY GOD STOP. You don't need #me #selfie #makeup #pretty #haha #Jk #selfiesaturday #nofilter #NaturalLighting #bored #athome  #idk

Like we get it okay? Now stop.

Another thing... artists do not make catchy songs so you can use ONE LINE from the song as your caption. Katy Perry don't want you posting your face everywhere with the caption "Make me your Aphrodite" and Taylor didn't write Blank Space so you can caption yourself with "Darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream". Okay? I know you're a nightmare. You're very unpleasant to be around.

Can we all please agree on that and move on with our lives?

Something else... when people participate in the different tags and try to make everyone do it. Like this #20BeautifulGirls challenge. I've literally been tagged in it 11 times

I'm not doing it. I'm ugly and awkward. Leave me alone.

A specific someone I follow on instagram has literally posted 4 selfies within the past 2 months with the hashtag #NoShower... all I have to say to that is ew.

You know those selfies girls post where they're in the bathtub and it'd just their legs and a book in their lap? Or sometimes just their legs? Don't ask me why... But it literally makes me wanna throw my phone all the way to Timbuktu.