Recovery

Calypso's POV:I was mending Hawk's ankle while Gavin worked on Billy who was being petty

Calypso's POV:
I was mending Hawk's ankle while Gavin worked on Billy who was being petty. "Can't you go any faster?" "Billy, I don't even want to help you anymore. I'm doing this for the sake of your child." "Does Lyra know?" Billy asked curiously. Gavin shrugged and said "don't know. Maybe you should be the one to tell her when she wakes up." "She looks so peaceful, so beautiful." I smiled at his words and Hawk said "so there's gonna be another kid in the group." "By the time the kid comes around you'll all be in you're twenties. By the time he or she is y'alls age." Blaze said. "We'll get to protect it!" Halo said. Max smiled and said "I'm an aunt." "Whoa, slow down Slow down."

Zane looked at Billy and said "we'll protect it

Zane looked at Billy and said "we'll protect it." Maia nodded and said "it'll be like having a brother or sister." "Yeah, but I'm her aunt." Max said. "Knock it off, I can't stand bickering." I mumbled. Ripley came in and said "we should get you all ready for hypersleep. Let's get you all something to eat. Wanna help me, Blaze?" He sighed and said "kids, let's go." They all followed after him and it was just Calypso and I with the injured. I gave Hawk a wheelchair and he was already trying to do tricks with it. I finished wrapping Billy up and said "stay here with Lyra. I'm gonna go get something to eat with the rest of them. I'll bring stuff back for you all." Billy nodded and Vasquez was asleep. Calypso walked out of the room as did I.

Billy's POV:
I saw Lyra's stomach, she was showing. I kissed her forehead and I sat down next to her bed. I leaned my head on her arm and waited for her to wake up. My eyes slowly began to close as sleep wanted to take over my body. I felt fingers run through my hair and I sat up. Lyra was awake and I said "hey." She smiled and cupped my cheek. "Hey, babe." She said. I smiled really big and said "you ok?" "Yeah. You saved me." I nodded and Lyra looked around. "Are we on the Sulaco?" I nodded again and she looked and saw Vasquez. "She made it. Thank god." "Everyone made it, baby." I said as I kissed her hand. Lyra shifted her body and said "I don't even remember what happened to my side. I just remember Hudson getting me and then you carrying me." "Well, you're safe now. And nothing's gonna hurt you now." I said. Lyra rolled her eyes and said "so romantic." I smirked and said "I gotta tell you something." Lyra said "what is it?" "You see that?" I pointed to her belly and she frowned. "I gained some weight. I'll lose it. I promise." I shook my head while laughing and she said "what's so funny, Billy?" "You're pregnant." Her eyes widened and she sat up a little, putting her hands on her stomach. "I'm pregnant? Oh my gosh." She giggled a little and then looked at me. "You do want the baby, right?" I scoffed and said "of course." She smiled really big and I put my hand on her belly and said "that's our baby in there. And I almost lost you. And the baby." "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fall in that stupid shaft." "I don't care. I saved you and that's what matters. The kids are ok. You're ok. Everything's ok."

I'm ending this here. The sequel will be up today. Just the cast and shit like that. I've been writing all day and there will be a twelve to thirteen year time skip. So all of the kids will be older and you'll get to meet Billy and Lyra's kid. So I hope y'all are ready for another Xenomorph induced ride!!
~skylar☁️✨☁️✨