Hadley's Hope

Lyra's POV:We all got our weapons and headed to the ship to do the drop

Lyra's POV:
We all got our weapons and headed to the ship to do the drop. "Everyone board the drop ship." Everyone began to sit in seats. Maia was in between her mother and father. Billy sat next to me while Vasquez was on the other side of me. "Please sit down and buckle in." Gorman said. Sam sat in a seat and sighed. Vanessa was next to him and Blaze said "kids, come on." Max, Hawk, Halo and Zane boarded. "I'm gonna strap you guys in." He said. Max and Hawk were next to each other and Halo was on the other side of her brother. Zane was in between Halo and Arlo. Blaze pulled the restraints down on each of their seats. "Buckled in?" He asked. Max nodded and Billy said "check hers." Max rolled her eyes and Blaze pulled up on the restraints. "She's good." Blaze told Billy. Hudson strapped in Billy who was annoyed. Blue made sure Jax was good before sitting down and doing it himself. Hudson came over and said "we're about to have a grand good time! You ready? Whoo!" He pulled my bar down and made sure it wouldn't come up. As he did so he made eye contact with me. "You ready for this, Lyra?" I nodded and said "yep. How about you, Will?" "Shit. I was born ready." He gave me a high five and then said "Vasquez! How ya feeling?" "Good." "That's what I like to hear!" He said as he pulled her bar down. She held out her hand and he gave her a high five as well.

"Whoo!" Hicks pulled his bar down and began to doze off

"Whoo!" Hicks pulled his bar down and began to doze off. Drake said "Hudson! You ready?" "It's about to go down! Literally!" All the soldiers sniggered and I rolled my eyes. Hudson sat down in his seat across from me. Sarah and Logan were strapped in and David said "we're going to drop?" "Yep. We're going to plummet down." Vasquez replied. Hawk clapped his hands and said "alright!" Halo rolled her eyes and Max giggled at the elder twin. Billy laughed as Blaze said something to him. "We're on an express elevator to hell. Going down!"

 Going down!"